Chapter 8

After the trip to Bora Bora:
I went out to go get lunch for Katie because she didn't go back to work until tomorrow. And since I hit that guy I'm afraid to go back on set because I'm probably banned but oh well.

So I'm walking back now from the place I order Chinese food from. I walked into the house and I could hear Katie arguing with someone on her  phone. But all I could hear her say was "Your a bitch I can't do that it'll hurt me and her to much and I just can't. Stop calling me". Then she threw something. I walked into the bedroom and she started crying.

"Baby what's wrong I heard you arguing with someone". "I'm sorry it was nothing I'm just frustrated" she said wiping her tears away. "No it wasn't but I know you'll get more mad if a keep asking so just tell me when your ready. And I got the food by the way if your hungry" I said while getting up. "I'll eat later". "Oh no no no no no you have to eat now because you say that and then you won't eat later". I grabbed her wrist lightly to pull her up and she jumped back and looked so scared. She tried to hide it but I saw it something happened and I need to figure it out. She quickly got up and rushed to the kitchen.

The rest of the day was normal but weird. In the middle of the night she was on the phone with someone again arguing trying not to wake me up but I was awake anyway. I just laid their and I didn't even ask her what was wrong. But before she hung up the phone I fell asleep so I guess I'll just ask her tomorrow.

The next day
Katie went to work today and I was going to pick her up after she was done on set. When she walked outside she was in a sweatshirt. I don't know why she had it on because it was like 80 degrees. Now I know something is really up and I'm going to talk to her about it. She got in the car and we started driving. She didn't say anything to me when she got in she kept holding her wrist like it was in pain too. 

So if she wasn't going to tell me I'm going to make her because she seems hurt.

"Katie". "Yeah". "What's wrong because your wearing a sweatshirt in 80 degrees and you've been acting really weird last night you were arguing again with someone". "I can't tell you just let it be". "I will keep driving until you tell me. What are you hiding under the sweatshirt". "Nothing I'm just cold". "No your not tell me what's under the sweatshirt". She started to cry and as much as I hated it I needed to know what was wrong. "I'll drop it if you show me what happened under the sweatshirt please I want to know what's going on".

I stopped the car and we sat on the side of the road. She slowly started to hand me her arm. "Look yourself because I don't want to know how bad it got". I pulled up her sleeve and there was a huge bruise on her wrist in the shape of a hand mark. "OH MY FUCKING GOD WHO DID THIS TO YOU WAS IT THAT BITCH THAT I PUNCHED BEFORE BECAUSE I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL FUCKING KILL HIM" I said. "Their is more to it that you don't know we need to go home so I can tell you".

After that I drove home so fast that I probably would've gotten a bunch of tickets because I ran red lights, stop signs, and I broke the speed limit. But who cares. I was just so mad.

Katie's Pov:
When we got to the house she carried me inside. As soon as she sat me down on our bed I stood back up and started pacing. "Tell me what's wrong I need to know it's been going on to long" she said. It's cute when she gets overprotective but I could tell she was about to kill Tom or the guy that plays my husband on set. And if I tell her the whole story she will kill him. But I have to tell her.

"You have to promise not go kill anybody". "It depends". "Do it for me". "Fine".

"So before I start you might want this back". I said as I have her the ring. She took it and put it right back in my finger. "When I proposed I meant every word I said and whatever this is isn't going to make me change my mind I love you and I always will nothing is ever going to change that so stop thinking like that" she said. "I'm not sure you will after this". "Yes I will now just tell me". "Before I met you I went out with Tom which is the guy that plays my husband in the show. We were dumb and something happened and I signed a paper not to talk about it but I have to tell you. Tom got me pregnant". "Did you keep the baby". "Yes". "Were you going to tell me" she said with tears starting to form. "I swear I was going to tell you everything before we even started to plan a wedding but the paper I signed said I couldn't but I couldn't do that to you". "BUT YOU HAD A FUCKING KID WITH TOM THE BITCH THAT KEEPS ABUSING YOU" she said as she started to get up. "Where are you going". "I just need air I need to breathe I'm not going after him I'll be back". She slammed the door and I started crying.

How stupid could I be. I should've told her before she proposed. I should've just told her. Now she hates me. The love of my life hates me and I'll never forgive myself. But I need to get my kid back from Tom. I can't let him raise her.