Asleep out door

Katie's pov

Y/n had been on a meeting forever. It's getting really late and she doesn't seem like she's going to be done anytime soon. I didn't want to interrupt but I couldn't go to sleep without her.

I opted to just sit outside the door and wait. I was listening to her voice and I eventually fell asleep.

YOUR POV

My meeting ran later than I wanted it to. They just keep going on for no reason and I couldn't find a good enough excuse to leave.

I closed my laptop and got up. I opened the door and Katie fell onto me.

I chuckled at her shooting up to not fully fall on the ground.

"Why're you sitting out here" I asked helping her up. "I was waiting for you to be done but I dozed off." "I'm sorry it took so long." "It's fine I just didn't want to go to bed without you." "You could've came in the room you didn't have to sit outside the door" I chuckled.

"Yeah but you were in your meeting and I didn't want to distract you" she pouted. "Next time just come in. I don't ever have my camera on for my meetings."

"Can you carry me to bed" she begged. "Of course" I said picking her up bridal style.

I carried her to our bedroom laying her down in the bed. "I'm gonna get in the shower real quick" I said after I placed her down.

"No can you just come to bed" she groaned. "I'll be quick I promise" I said kissing her cheek.

I quickly got in the shower trying my best to not take long.

Once I was done I went to get in bed. I saw Katie was asleep and decided to slowly get in to try and not wake her. Unfortunately as soon as I touched the bed she shot up.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to wake you." "Are you coming to bed now" she yawned. "Yes. I'm sorry I kept you up so late" I said as she moved to lay on top of me.

I ran my hands through her hair massaging her scalp.

"Go to sleep. I love you" I whispered kissing the top of her head. "Love you" she mumbled sleepily.