How we met

A/n: I literally hate the beginning of this book so yeah make fun of me all you want. I promise if you skip to a different thing it'll be better.

Your POV:
Today I was not that happy. My friend was sick and I don't know how but I ended up promising her to go to this event to get and autograph from one of her favorite actors Katie McGrath. I didn't want to go because I get anxiety from big social events like this but I can't turn back now cause I'm already sitting at the place where it's supposed to happen.

When I walk in I see so many people I froze up and stepped back outside. "It's ok Y/N why are being so idiotic it's not like anyone is going to talk to you nobody knows u here just go in and find her to get the autograph and leave". Then I stepped back inside.

I start looking for the place where they were signing autographs and I found it. But as soon as I found it I froze up again. But not because of my social anxiety it was because I saw the most beautiful person I've ever seen. I stood there staring at her and I think she saw me. But before I even walked up to her I got a piece of paper and wrote a note incase I got close enough to her than I could slip it in her pocket. The note said

Hey if your reading this than you found it in your pocket and I didn't chicken out of slipping it in your pocket. So I just want to let you know I saw you and I have to talk to you when theirs not so many people around so if you want to get coffee sometime here's my number 484-0283-7402 my name is Y/N btw

Ps:if you don't know who this is that might just give you a reason to call.

Then I folded the note up and kept it in my pocket and got in line. Sure enough the person I needed and autograph from was her. Katie McGrath I never looked her up before hand. But damn she was so pretty.

I was close to the front of the line and I started thinking that note was probably the dumbest thing I've ever write she'll never know who I am. She probably won't even notice me when I go up. But I just have to see her again I don't care.

So here's the mental plan
1) ask for and autograph
2) ask for a picture
3)as you take the picture slip the note in her back pocket then get away as fast as you can before she notices.
Not the best plan but it'll have to work. Let's hope I don't chicken out.

Well here it goes I'm standing right in front of her now.

Katies POV:
As I'm done signing this one guys shirt I see the girl next in line. And. Oh. My. God. She was beautiful. She had her hair pulled up and she wore this black nike jacket with Nike sweatpants. She just looked so damn beautiful and cute. As I'm thinking someone taps me on the shoulder. It was her. The girl standing right in front of me.

"Ar....Are you ok" she asked. "Yeah sorry I was just thinking for a moment". "What am I signing for you today" I said with a very wide smile that probably creeped her out. "Um. I...I would like y..you to sign this shirt please" she said stuttering. Which was honestly really adorable.
"And who will I be making this out too". "My friend Bella she is sick so I came here to get your autograph for her". She said quietly. "Ok." I signings the all white shirt big enough so you could see my name and I put a note that said I hope you get better xo, Katie. Then I handed it back to her.

"Is their anything else that you would like me to sign." "Actually can we get a picture together please" she said. Now I usually don't get pictures with people but I couldn't say no to her she just looked so damn beautiful. So we took a picture but before she left I felt her hand on my ass.

IM LEAVING THIS IN HERE BECAUSE I DESERVE TO BE MADE FUN OF BUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SKIP THESE DAMN CHAPTERS. JUST SKIP TO ONE WITH A DIFFERENT NAME PLEASE.

I have no clue what she was doing but to be honest I didn't mind. But if it was somebody else I would hit them. But not with her.

We were done with the picture and she said thanks winked at me than walked away. I sat back down I felt something in my pocket and I took it out. It was a note.

It read

Hey if your reading this than you found it in your pocket and I didn't chicken out of slipping it in your pocket. So I just want to let you know I saw you and I have to talk to you when theirs not so many people around so if you want to get coffee sometime here's my number 484-0283-7402 my name is Y/N btw

Ps:if you don't know who this is that might just give you a reason to call. (Just Incase you forgot what it said).

Of course I'm going to call her. But I have to get through the rest of this so called little meet and greet. Which was still going on for about 2 more hours.

After the meet and greet:
(Still Katie's POV)
The meet and greet was over so I went to my car and called the number. To my supprise it rung once and she answered.

Y/n
Hello?

Me: uh hey

Y/n
Well look who decided to call

Me: well yeah I read the note did you really think I wouldn't know who the person was that slipped the note in my pocket I mean I can't forget I beautiful face like yours

Y/n
Oh really so you wanna go out for that coffee sometime?

Me: yeah how about tomorrow I'm off for the whole day

Y/n
Cool just text me when you want me to pick you up talk to you later bye

Me:k cool bye

Yeah you regret reading that shit don't you? I warned you. NOW SKIP TO A DIFFERENT ONE !!