Hot moms

Why'd I write this? I don't know 😁

Nico's Pov:
Why do I have to do a family tree? That's things people do in elementary school. We have to put all these pictures of our family up and my friends have not stopped talking about my moms. What makes it even worse is that my teacher hung them all up.

"Nico come here" this kid in my class named Joey says. I walked over to where he was and saw that he was looking at my project. Oh god.

"Who are these two people on here" he said pointing to my moms. "My moms." "Both of them? Is one like your stepmom or are they married?" "Why? That's a weird fucking question" I said about to walk away. "Either way they're hot." "Alright" I said walking away.

The whole week someone new would ask me about them and call them hot. It was embarrassing honestly.

Your Pov:
I picked Nico up from school and he was in a mood. Again. He's got this attitude all week and I don't know what for. It wasn't like he was being rude or disrespectful to me or Katie he was just being different. I don't know how to explain it.

I got home and he went up to his room without a word. Maybe he had a girlfriend and they broke up or something.

Katie came home shortly after we got home and she cooked dinner.

We all sat down to eat and Nico was just picking at his food.

"Are you going to eat or play with your food" I questioned Nico. "I'm not hungry" he said putting his fork down. "Honey what's wrong" Katie asked him.

"Nothing." "Then why have you been acting like this all week. What's going on? Are you getting bullied? Did someone break up with you?" I asked. "No. That's not it. You know that family tree I had to do? With the pictures?" "Yeah. What about it?" "All the guys in my class keep calling you guys hot" he mumbled but me and Katie heard him.

Me and Katie looked at each other for a second and then started laughing. "At least they aren't saying we're ugly" I shrugged, still chuckling a little. "Nico what's so wrong with that?" Katie asked while smiling trying not to keep laughing. "It's weird! You're my moms. How do you not think that's weird? They're teenager!?"

"Exactly they're teenagers. They're immature. Look it's not that big of a deal. Would you rather them call us ugly? Then you'll be embarrassed that you've got ugly moms" I said. "Whatever. I'm going to bed" he said getting up.

"Nico" Katie called him. But he just kept walking away. We let him go for a few minutes.

"I thought it was worse than that" I said laughing a little. "I know. I kind of feel bad though. I don't know why he's so mad." "I mean I get it. It's weird when people call your family hot. Let's go check on him though" I said moving to get up.

Me and Katie both went to Nico's room. When we went in he was just laying on his bed with his phone.

"We're sorry Nico we shouldn't have laughed. If you want I'll call the school and make up a lie to make them take it down" I said while me and Katie sat next to him on the bed.

"No. It's fine. It's really not that big of a deal." "Are you sure?" Katie asked. "Yeah I was just being dramatic." "Yeah you got that from your mom" I said pointing at Katie.

"What. I'm not dramatic" she said acting offended. "Yes you are. Just the other day I closed the car door and you fell to the ground because you said it scared you." "Because it did scare me" she said defensively. "Even if it did you shouldn't have fell from it" I said laughing. "Whatever" she said with a smile.

"Are you sure you're good Nico" Katie asked. "Yeah. I'm alright." "Okay" I said before we both hugged him then kissed him on the cheek.

We walked out of the room and into ours.

I closed the door and when I turned around I saw Katie pretend to trip and fall on the bed.

"What do you gain from doing that" I said while laughing and walking over to the bed to lay in it. "Doing what? I tripped" she said looking at me. I believed her for a couple of seconds. I forget she's an actress for a few minutes and that she's just messing around.

"I think we need I heart milf shirts. Aw for Christmas can we get pictures done but instead of wearing matching pajamas we all have I heart milf shirts. Pleassseeee" I begged. "That's a great card to send to people" she said sarcastically. "But the sad part is that I know you're not joking" she said before laying her head on my chest. "No I'm not" I said after kissing her head. "I'll think about it."

A/n: little short one while I write the requests.

Also I dug myself a hole. I have a little crush on this person (they go by they/them so I'm respecting it) in my psychology class and I had this whole plan to get them to notice me.

They listen to bands and stuff and I don't. Like I don't even look like I listen to any bands but I was going to get a band shirt and wear it so they'll notice. They like green day so I was going to buy a Green Day shirt and give it to my sister when I was done because she listens to them. It's not like I haven't listened to their music before because I have but I don't like listen to them every day.

Anyway I dug myself a hole because my sister texted them and said wanted to be friends with them. Now the thing is, if I ever become friends with them or talk to them I have to do research on bands and stuff and then one day they'll find out I don't actually listen to them and then what will I do? I'm like freaking out because I like them so much and I don't know what to do. I just don't get why I tried to lie and say I listen to bands when I listen to fucking gay ass music 😞. UGHHHHHHH