Office

I own a doctors office but I only treat aliens. I wanted them to have a safe space where they know people aren't judging them.

The day was going boring and slow. I finished seeing all my patients for the morning and now I have to get caught up on paperwork.

"Hey y/n there's someone up front for you" one of my workers, Carys said. "Okay thank you" I said before she left. I finished typing something really quick and went to the front part of the office.

When I got up front I saw someone I never thought I would see in person.

"Ms Y/n L/n. You are a very hard person to reach" she said once she saw me. "Ms. Luthor. Let's go to my office." We both walked back to my office and sat down.

"May I ask why you're here?" "Well I've been emailing you hoping for a response and I haven't got one. I'm not sure if you don't like me and just aren't responding or it's something else" she half joked. "Have you really? I'm so sorry. I'm not going to lie to you I hate answering emails so I literally get to them at the last minute. I usually have my assistant do it for me but I've given them a promotion. I swear I was not ignoring you" I said sincerely.

"Well that makes me feel better. I was just wondering if you wanted to work on a project with me?" "I could certainly try to help. Not sure if I could be much use." "You're actually the perfect person that's why I chose you. I'm trying to work on something that will basically suppress aliens urges or powers." "I don't know. I'm not sure that's the best idea." "It'll basically be like adderall. Especially for children that can't control there powers yet and might hurt someone by accident" she tried to persuade. "Okay. Could you send me the details and stuff?" "Yeah for sure." "Cool. Here's my number. I'll respond to this faster than an email" I said writing my number down on a piece of paper. "I would use that from now on if you are trying to reach me" I continued after handing it to her.

"Great. I will text you soon" she said before standing up. She said her final goodbyes then left.

After a few weeks we got everything finalized and started working on the project.

Me and Lena definitely had some...chemistry. I can tell she likes me and I'm pretty sure she can tell I like her but neither of us have made a move. I don't exactly know why. I want to but maybe it's too soon?

"Y/n have you seen this" Lena said walking into the lab before putting a paper down on top of everything I was working on.

It said "Is Lena Luthor in love?" It was a whole article on all the times me and Lena have gone out and how happy she's been recently.

"No I haven't seen this. What's wrong though? Why are you freaking out?" "Nothing I'm fine" she lied. "I know we haven't known each other for that long but I'm here to talk"I said sincerely.

"It's just the paper. I don't want you to get a bad image because of me. I'm sure you've heard, people don't think I'm the nicest person." "Lena it's fine. Really. I don't think it's fair that you've been judged for your brothers actions and not your own. Plus if I was worried about my image I wouldn't have agreed to work with you. I think you're a genuine and amazing person. You're the smartest person I've ever met. It doesn't bother me. Don't let it bother you. I like you and I like being around you." I said looking

She looked longingly into my eyes. It was minutes of silence. We slowly got closer to each other. We stayed like that for a while.

"Lena" I whispered. "Hm" she hummed. "I don't know if this is the right time, but I want to take you on a date. I don't want this project to be where we end our relationship. And you don't have to say yes. Just think on it." "After we finish this project. I don't want to get distracted when we're so close to being done." "Of course."

I wouldn't show it but I was lighting up inside. I was giddy at the thought of taking her on a date. I'm glad she agreed.

We got through the rest of the project quickly. The project wasn't completely over. We were only in the testing phase right now.

We were trying it on a few different people to see how it would go.

"Okay so you all have the same dosage to start out. We will give you these bracelets that will monitor you in case anything goes wrong. If anything is even flagged as a slight problem we will track down where you are. It's only for three days so after that everything else will be back to normal" I said as Lena passed the bracelets out. "If anyone has any questions or problems feel free to ask. If you need to ask something later you guys have our numbers so don't hesitate to text or call. Other than that you guys are free to go. Just remember to be back here at the same time tomorrow for a check up" Lena spoke.

After that everyone filed out of the room.

"Do you think it'll work" Lena questioned. "Of course" I said looking into her eyes.

Before I could think she kissed me. It was slow and passionate. I didn't expect it, but I kissed back as soon as her lips touch mine. Like it was an instinct.

"I'm sorry I really shouldn't have done that" she apologized pulling away. "It's fine." "No it's not. I shouldn't have done that without asking. I'm really sorry." "Lena it's fine. Really. I liked it." "I know you asked me on a date but I want to take you out. I don't want to wait until the project is all done. I know the perfect place." "I'm happy to do whatever you want, at whatever pace you want. I like spending time with you, and I like being around you."

"Tomorrow. I'll get you at seven." "Are you sure? If you want to wait then I'm fine with that." "I'm sure." "Then I'll see you tomorrow at seven."

A/n: I'm not making a part 2 to this.