The cafe

This is new story.

I've been going to this cafe for a long time. Not that long ago there was a new worker there. I didn't know her name because she never took my order and I never stayed long enough to actually eat I always got my coffee and then left. But since she's came I've been sitting down to eat hoping that one day she would be the one taking my order. She's was really pretty and had beautiful eyes.

But I guess today was my lucky day which I was not prepared for. She took my order for once.

Katie's Pov:
I got a new job because I recently moved here. I wanted and needed to get away from all of the drama from back home it was just to much. It's not like anyone would mind that I left. I wasn't someone that accomplished much and I always felt like a disappointment.

Back at home there wasn't a day that went by without me being told that I was a disgrace and a disappointment. I am gay and I was outed by a prank. What had happened was that I had a crush on my best friend. Nobody knew I was gay at the time except for me. One of my best friends, friends dared her to ask me out. Why me of all people. And of course I said yes and that ended up in the whole school knowing and then my parents finding out from other ones. I tried to deny it but I gave up within a day because I shouldn't have to hide who I am to make people feel better.

That happened to me when I was in 7th grade. So from then all the way up to 12th grade I've been bullied picked on and been called names. But that didn't really bother me because all they were really doing were taking my books. What really hurt was the fact that my parents called me a disappointment and a disgrace. It's like they disowned me. When people would ask them if they had a kid they would say no and when people would bring me up they would pretend that they didn't know who I was. And on top of that I lived in the house with them but they never talked to me. For 6 whole years they have barley talked to me. If they did it had to be and emergency.

So I couldn't take it anymore I had to get out. I got a job when I was old enough to and worked all the hours I possibly could. I got enough money to go to college. Once I finished college I had enough money saved for me to move out of there. So I chose somewhere where I could leave my past behind and forget about it all. Luckily I landed a job as a waitress while trying to figure out my career.

Ever since I got that job I've been observing her. Even if I tried not to I still found myself doing it. I mean how could I not she looks absolutely beautiful in every way. And her smile I noticed that she only does that when she looks at me. We occasionally look back and forth at each other thinking we don't see but we do and as soon as she looks at me she smile and when she looks away it's gone.

She comes in everyday so I've gotten pretty familiar with her order. She always orders a Carmel frappe. If she's hungry she gets regular hot coffee and an omelette but she never finishes it. That's what she's been ordering since she's came in to sit down and always when she's done she orders the Carmel frappe to go.

I've been hoping to get her but every time I work there is always someone that gets to her before me or I am already trying to help other people.

But not today. Today I get her maybe I'll learn her name. Doubt it though because that would be kind of weird. But you never know what could happen.

Your POV:
"Hi my name is Katie and I'm going to be your waiter today do you know what you want to order" she said with a beautiful smile. I notice she had an accent that would come through once in a while, while she talks. "Um... um ...ye....yeah can I have a omelette and a regular coffee". "Sure I'll be back in a couple of minutes". Then she walked away. While I was waiting I couldn't stop thinking. Damn it why did I keep stuttering. I could've done better than that you were talking to her for all of 2 minutes.

But she looked really beautiful no matter if she was in a uniform. I wonder what she looks like in regular clothes. Besides the point I really liked her. But I barley like her it's just a silly crush.

Katie's Pov:
After I was done taking her order I went back to the kitchen to go place it. She knows my name now but what's hers I wonder what it could be. Maybe I'll get to know what it is. I don't know but I hope I will get to know what it is.

Your POV:
She came back and gave me my food. A little while later she came back. "Are you done it would you like anything else" she said. "Uh.....uh yeah can I have a Carmel frappe to go". Damnit I hate myself stop fucking stuttering. "Sure are you done with these" she said while pointing to my plate and cup. "Yes". Then she took them away.

She came back shortly with my frappe. Then I paid in cash and tipped her. I gave her a tip of 50 dollars. That's the most I've ever tipped anyone but for her I would tip her more than that even if I barley knew her.

At first she didn't want to except it because it was to much money. "I can't take that big of a tip" she said. "Why not I want you to have it". "It's to much money I didn't even do that good of a job". "Yes you did or else I wouldn't give you this plus I've seen how you've been working here you work hard so take it". "Really I can't". "Please take it I wouldn't want anyone else to have it". "Fine fine but I'm going to repay it back". "No you won't take it and use it for something useful" I said as I got up. "Thank you" she said. "I should be thanking you" then I walked out.