Make a choice pt2

I woke up to the sound of my phone. The phone call was from my dad.

"Hey dad what's wrong".

"Nothing sweetie but you know that girl you've been talking about Katie?"

"Yes what about her".

"Well she came over here to tell me that she was going to win you back and she wanted me to know that she'll never hurt you again and that she won't stop fighting for you".

"So you mean to tell me she got on a plane and flew over there".

"Yeah and she is on another plane back I don't know how she got flights that fast but she did she should be back there in around two hours though".

"Ok is that all you had to tell me".

"Yes I'll let you get back to whatever you were doing bye honey love you".

"Bye dad love you".

Once I hung up I got up brushed my teeth and changed. I was going to the airport to pick her up. I don't know what she was thinking but I guess I'll go see.

~at the airport~
I've been sitting at the airport for a while and finally I found the flight she was on. Once she saw me her face lit up.

"Y/n! I didn't expect you to be here. Where are you flying to" she said after hugging me. "Nowhere I can to pick you up". "Well how did you know I was here". "You didn't think my dad would call me after you went to him speaking of that why did you do that". "Because I told you I was going to prove to you that you're the one I want and that starts with me telling your dad but don't worry because I have other plans". "Ok well let's go then".

~time skip to a few months later~
Me and Katie started officially dating after that. I'm not even going to lie I'm so happy and we are going to take things slow. Every night whether she's with me or she texts me or calls me she always reminds me that I am always going to be her only choice and that she loves me. They are simple words but it makes me so happy when I hear her say that before I go to bed.

~~~~~~~
A/n: I know it's short but I just wanted to end that one because I have a different idea and if anyone has suggestions please tell me.