Professor (requested)

A/n: I don't know if you wanted a college professor or a high school teacher but she's a college professor in this.
I got to bed late and now I'm really exhausted. I did, however, get to class early like extremely early because I thought it was later than it was.

The professor wasn't here yet so I sat outside the classroom. I was too lazy to go back to my dorm or go anywhere else. I was going to catch up on some work but ended up falling asleep.

"Y/n wake up" someone said shaking me. "Oh sorry I got here early and fell asleep by accident" I said getting up and looking at who it was. "Did I miss the class?" "No. We actually have about fifteen minutes until anyone will start showing up. You can go back to sleep if you want" she said looking at me caringly.

"No that's okay. Do you have anything I can help you with? I need to stay awake." "Y/n if you want to skip out on class today then you can. I won't mark it but don't tell anyone." "Thanks Ms.McGrath but I'm good. This is about the only class I enjoy. I'll be fine." I said before she started walking into the class while I followed her.

"No one is around you can call me Katie" she said while I followed her to her desk. "You never know who can pop up" I said. "Well it's just us. But if you don't want to risk anything that's okay" she whispered in my ear before sitting down.

"Since it's just us right now. I have a few questions about the essay" I said taking my laptop out my bag and logging into it. "Okay, what about it" she said moving to stand behind me. "Well I'm a little confused about how to word the introduction. I don't know if this is fine" I said showing her my laptop.

She bent down closer to me and put her hand on my shoulder.

"I think it's good enough but you can do better. Try to state your claim and instead of using boring words look up different ways to say them to make you sound smarter" she said while standing back up straight but still leaving her hand on my shoulder.

"I can help you with it tonight if you come by my house" she said lowly. "O-okay" I said stuttering.

All of the sudden someone opened the door and she quickly but swiftly removed her hand from my shoulder.

All of the sudden the rest of the class started coming in and I went to my seat.

Class couldn't have gone by any slower. I watched the clock for most of the class and finally class was done. But, I still had two other classes to go to.

After the long day I was finally done.

I went home and took a nap not remembering what Katie said.

I woke up to a knock at my door. I wrapped a blanket around me and went to see who it was.

"I'm sorry did I wake you up?" "Oh shoot I'm sorry. What time is it" I said walking away to grab my phone.

She entered my apartment, closing the door and following me.

"Y/n it's okay. I never said an actual time. Plus I figured you would forget so I just stopped by. I hope that's okay. It's a good thing you live off campus. I can leave if you want though?" "No, no I want you to stay. I just took a nap and lost track of time. I'm sorry." "It's okay. Are you hungry? I was going to bring food but I didn't want to get it and you already ate." "Oh yes. Can we get wings? I really want garlic parmesan wings (literally sooooo good)." "Yeah. Do you want anything else" she said with a slight laugh. "No that's it."

She ordered the food and we watched some show she wanted to watch until it got here.

"I missed you this week. It's torture having to sit and teach in that classroom while you stare at me the whole time and I can barley even look at you because it'll be suspicious" she said while wrapping her arms around me and laying her head on my shoulder. "I missed you too. I wish we could just be together and not have to worry about anything. But I'm fine with it. It's kind of fun sneaking around" I said wrapping my one arm around her and pulling her closer.

We spent the rest of the night together and ended up falling asleep on the couch with our legs tangled up.

When I woke up Katie wasn't anywhere to be found. I got up and saw a note on the table.

You seemed really tired from last night so I let you sleep in. I'm not going to mark you missing. I'll come back when my classes are over and catch you up on what you missed today. I love you.

                                                                           x Katie x

As soon as I finished reading it Katie had walked through my door.

"Did you just wake up?" "Yeah. I didn't even know I was asleep that long." "Well I have good news. Or at least I think it is" she said walking over to me and wrapping her arms around my neck. She quickly pecked me on the cheek but still kept her arms around my neck.

"Hm what is it" I hummed while wrapping my arms around her waist. "This is my last week at the university." "What why?" "I got a different job. It's better and pays more. It's just a little farther away. Only about twenty minutes though. And now we can finally be together. I mean I think we should wait a little bit but it's better this way. We can go on dates and stuff now without driving hours away" she said starting to play with a tiny piece of my hair. "As long as you're one hundred percent sure about this." "Im more than sure. And now I am wondering if you wanted to move in with me? And you don't have to feel pressured to say yes. It's totally fine if you don't want to" she said saying the last part fast. "Really" I said with a smile. "Mhm" she hummed. "Yes I want to move in with you. I was going to bring it up to you but I kept getting scared to."

"Now Ms.McGrath I think we should celebrate you getting a new job" I said picking her up with a smirk.

A/n: Hope this is good enough. Couldn't really figure out what I wanted to happen in this. Sorry it took so long.