I give up naming these

A/n: for those that don't know I turned that last story into a book and it's just called the kid so you can go read that if you want. No this is not about you dating Maggie that's just how it starts.
—————————————————————————————————————————————
Me an Maggie have known each other for a while now. She's been friends with my sister Alex and that's how I know her. But over the years we got more close and started actually becoming friends we weren't that good of friends though. I know she's told Alex that she has a crush on me but she's never done anything about it.

We went out before though but it was only for a week. For that week we were dating she expected me to do everything. I always had to text her first or call her first I even asked her out first. She just never put in the effort and I don't know why because she is always telling Alex how much she apparently likes me even when she's dating someone.

And then there's that. She'll say she likes me but then she'll go talk to a whole bunch of other people. I just don't really understand her.

I don't know why I still like her either. I mean I do who wouldn't. Her dimples are just so cute.

She has a girlfriend right now though. I don't even like Maggie I just keep telling myself that because I like Lena but I know she doesn't actually like me like that.

I just don't know how to feel at this point because she keeps messing with me. On top of that Lena told me she likes me. She's one of my friends and I'm not going to lie I like her too but I don't believe she actually likes me.

I don't believe her because she's way out of my league. She's so pretty and I can't stop thinking about her. That's why I keep going back to Maggie. And I don't deserve her or her love. Even if that a friend type of love or more than that.

Lena's Pov:
I can't believe I told Y/n I like her. I didn't think I would ever tell her. But I did. I know I could've ruined are whole friendship but she just needed to know.

I don't get her she keeps letting herself fall for Maggie when Maggie just keeps playing with her. I've told her to just let her go but she doesn't listen. She doesn't have to date me but she needs to realize that there is more people than Maggie.

It's been weeks now since she's really talked to me and it's kind of weird. I shouldn't have told her now our friendship is ruined.

Your Pov:
"Y/n Lena is driving you and Kara to school". "Why can't you take us?" "Because you guys are lame. Plus I have to pick up my friends". "So your friends come before us now" Kara said. "Yeah Alex we feel so loved". "Stop. I drive you guys everyday can you just let her take you for one day what's the issue with it anyway I thought you guys were friends". "We are" me and Kara say at the same time. "We just wanted to know why you couldn't. Plus I haven't talked to her in a few weeks" I said while Alex looked at the window. "She's here" she said rushing us out ignoring the last thing I said. "Slow down Alex your in a rush for no reason". "There's a reason I'm just not telling you. Now go I'll see you at school love you". "Bye" Kara and I said as we walked out the door rushing to Lena's car.

Once we got in the car the ride was pretty quiet.

We got to school and Lena told Kara to go inside so she could talk to me.

"What's up". "Why haven't you been talking to me. I know I told you I like you and if that's the reason then you can just pretend that I never said it because I miss talking you you". "Lena that's not why I haven't been talking to you". "Then what is". "I had to think. I know that sounds like a dumb excuse but I had to really go back and think about everything". "What were you thinking about". "Maggie". "Again Y/n I've to,d you so man-". "Stop I wasn't finished. I was thinking about what you've said about Maggie. She's not right for me. The more I go back and think the more I notice that she was never really the one I was thinking about. I only thought about her because it felt nice for someone as popular as her to like me. I mean I really did like her at one point. But your the one that's always helped me when I am sad or going through something. And nobody sees how great you are. Everybody is always hating on you. But I guess what I'm really trying to say is that it's always been you that I wanted. And when you told me that you like me I didn't believe you because, I mean we'll have you seen yourself". "But I thought you always liked her". "I did at one point. But after I went out with her I didn't. I just kept telling myself I did to distract myself from the fact that you wouldn't like me".

"Y/n I do like you. I'm not saying that as a joke or anything. I know you think that you don't deserve anyone's love or anything for that matter but you do. I like you". "I like you too". Then we kissed.

In the middle of the kiss I heard banging on the window and when I looked up it was Alex. "It's about time" she said laughing a little. I glared at her and she walked away really fast. "I guess we should go in now" I said turning to her. "Yeah we should". I kissed her real quick and then we got out the car.