Abort

TRIGGER WARNING: gonna out this cause idk how some people feel about abortion.

I'm afraid. I don't know what to do. Lena will be mad when she finds out. It could ruin our relationship. I know she can tell something is up. And soon she will notice. Soon everyone will notice.

She asked to talk to me after work. I've been nervous ever since I got the text. I've been dreading going home. But I have to leave work at some point.

As soon as I got in the house Lena was on the phone talking to someone. When she saw me she immediately cut the conversation short and got off the phone.

"So what did you want to talk about" I said cautiously. "Is there something you want to tell me? Something that you're hiding?" "What are you talking about?" "Y/n. What is this? Did you cheat on me" she said quietly pulling out a pregnancy test. "I was going to tell you Lena. I swear." "When? When you are minutes away from going into labor? Or after you name the baby. When did you plan on telling me that you fucking cheated on me?" "I didn't cheat. I would never cheat on you." "Then please Y/n explain."

"Do you remember when we broke up for a few months?" She silently shook her head yes. "Well about three months before we got back together I was with this guy for about two months. And you can put the rest together." "So he got you pregnant? Does he know?" "No. I don't know where he is. If I'm being honest I can't keep this baby. I'm not ready to be a mom. And I can't financially support one. It's too much to even think about right now. And I didn't even think to ask you about what you want to do with all of this yet. I'm sorry Lena. I'm so sorry" I said putting my head in my hands.

"You don't need to be sorry. You don't owe me an apology. As much as it hurts me, we weren't together at the time. If you want this baby we will support this baby together. If you don't we will figure out the best plan to go about it. Just tell me what you need and I'll get it done." I really can't keep this baby. I don't want it I can't be a mom right now. I don't want my first baby to be by some random guy. I want it to be with you. When we're ready. If you even want kids when the time comes."

"Have you possibly thought about aborting it" she said slowly. "Honestly? I have. But I'm not one hundred percent sure." "What ever you want to do I'll be right next to you. I'll support what ever decision. I love you." "Thank you Lena. I love you too."