Kidnapped

I don't know how I ended up here. .The only thing I remember was that I was home and people broke in. After that someone hit me on my head and I fell I conscious.

I'm stuck in a dark room tied to a chair. I tried escaping but as soon as I got out of the rope they tied me in a guy walked in and beat me up until I passed out. When I woke up I was back to being tied to the chair but this time it was tighter.

This happened each time I tried to escape. The rope would just get tighter which led to there being bruises on my wrists and ankles. I stopped trying to escape when they tied the rope so hard that my wrist started to bleed and I couldn't see out of my left eye because the guy kept beating me up.

I don't know how long I've been here but I know it's been longer than a month. At least they feed me.

Being in here has giving me a lot of time to think. I've been thinking about why I'm here. I don't know what I did to end up here every time I try to figure it out I can't find anything.

At least I don't have to face Lena. I can't not after what happened. I may be over it now but that doesn't mean I'm not humiliated. I thought she felt the same way but apparently she didn't. I told her I loved her and she broke up with me. I had a whole thing planned out and she just broke up with me right in front of my friends without and explanation. I can't stop thinking about her though. I still love her and I always will.

After she did that I stopped talking to people because I was to embarrassed. I just went to work then went home. I only went out to places if I needed things like groceries. I was just being anti social because it seemed like the easiest thing to do.

Lena's Pov
They've taken Y/n for over a month now and I'm worried. I don't know why they took her but they did. I don't know who took her.

Each week I get a photo of Y/n in my mail. Every time I see the photo of her I cry. I can't believe they're doing this to her. It's all my fault she didn't do anything.

I thought if I broke up with her than she would be safe. I know I shouldn't have done it when I did but she said she loved me. I loved her and still do love her but I can't let her love me. Not when people like my mom are around and want to ruin everything for me. I just panicked when she said it and I had to break up with her so she wouldn't get hurt but obviously that didn't work.

Your Pov
Something about today was different. The guy that would always come to feed me seemed excited about something. I don't know what though.

Later that day the guy came in and threw a body on the ground. I couldn't clearly tell who it was yet because their was barley any light but once she talked I knew who it was.

It was Lena. She was passed out but it looked like she was about to wake up.

"Lena? Are you ok. What are you doing here". "Oh my gosh Y/n your still alive I need to get you out of here".

"Don't move". "Why". "Because if you try to escape then they'll just tie you up tighter". "How do you know that". "That's such a stupid question obviously I've tried to escape". "Well I don't care he's going to come and kill you". "I don't need your help Lena I'm perfectly fine". "How are you just fine with him coming to kill you". "I have nothing to live for anymore anyways".

"Look Y/n I'm sorry for what I did I really am but it was to protect you". "Really I didn't know breaking up after someone says they love you is to protect them". But before Lena could respond a guy that I haven't seen before walked in.

"It's time Lena" he said. I couldn't see him but I could hear his voice and I knew exactly who it was. It was James.

"Why. Why do you have to do this James she hasn't done anything". "Because Lena. You broke up with me for her. You broke my heart. I loved you and you just left. And on top of that all you didn't even leave me for another man you left me for her". "Your going to kill her because I'm gay". "No I'm going to kill her because you love her and not me".

"Excuse me but I think that's where you wrong because Lena doesn't love me" I said. "And why do you think that" James said getting closer to me. "Because when I told her that I loved her she broke up with me". "Well she does love you because if she didn't then you wouldn't be here". "Then why did she break up with me". "That's a question you need to ask her".

"Can you just kill me if your going to kill me". "No I think you deserve to know the truth before I kill you I mean I'm not that cruel".

"Fine. Why did you break up with me Lena". She started to cry. "To avoid this. I knew if you loved me then something like this would happen. I was trying not to get you hurt or killed but obviously I failed. And I'm sorry Y/n. I shouldn't have gotten you involved with me. I knew it was dangerous but I was being selfish. Y/n I still-" but before she could finish the sentence James stopped her.

"That's enough of that shut up Lena. Now which way should I kill her. Better yet, Lena why don't you chose. Should I kill her with a gun or knife". "What if I kill you first?" He turned around and pointed the gun at Lena. What the hell is she doing is she trying to get killed.

"Go ahead James pull the fucking trigger". He turned around and shot me in the shoulder and then aimed the gun back at Lena. "Do you still want to play Luthor".

Right before James could do anything else Lena took the gun and hit James in the head with it. I'm not going to lie she looked really hot doing that. But that's not the point she needs to get out before she gets killed.

"Lena get out before you get killed" I said while she was walking towards me. "No Y/n I left you once I'm not leaving you again" she said starting to untie the ropes. "Your going to get yourself killed I'm serious Lena get out!" I said yelling just little bit.

James started to get up. "Now I'm going to make sure that she dies". Lena started panicking and shot James. I couldn't tell if he was dead or not but then again why do I care.

She untied the last rope and helped me up since I haven't walked in over a month. When I got up I almost fell down since he tied the rope really hard on my wrists and ankles. But Lena caught me and she carried me out.