Silent

Today is so weird. No one will pay me any mind. I speak to someone and they rush away. I don't get what's happening. Did I stink? Am I ugly? I just don't get it. Even my friends won't talk to me.

I slept it off and didn't worry about it.

But this happened for the rest of the week. I had enough and cornered my friend in a room to find out what's going on.

"Why is everyone acting weird? What did I do?" "Nothing." "I don't get it. Just tell me what I did" I said getting frustrated. "I'm not supposed to say. Please just drop it" she said trying to get around me. "What do you mean? We can stand here all night until you tell me what I did" I said crossing my arms. "Morgana told everyone not to talk to you. Do not tell her I told you." "You've got to be kidding me" I said walking away from her. "Where are you going?" "To talk to Morgana."

——————————
I slipped into the throne room and Morgana was having a meeting with the knights.

She looked at me and subtlety raised her eyebrow. "Dismiss them" I mouthed to her. "We will have to follow up on this later. You guys are dismissed for now" she said waving them off.

Soon enough all the knight flowed out the room and it was just me and Morgana.

"So what brings you here Y/n" she said as I walked towards her. "Why are you telling people not to talk to me?" I deadpanned. "Who told you that?" "It doesn't matter. Just tell me why you did it." "Was it that one girl that's dating the knight. Or that one cook in the kitchen. There's al-" "Morgana. That's not what's important. I asked why you did it. Just answer" I said cutting her off. "You can't talk to me like that Y/n. I could have you thrown in the cells." "Oh don't talk to me like that. Just answer my question." "I just wanted you to notice me." "I don't understand. How does everyone not talking to me make me notice you?" "I thought that maybe you would just come talk to me if no one else would talk to you." "Morgana you're the queen of course I notice you." "I don't want you to notice me just because I'm the queen. I don't want you to just talk to me because I'm the queen either."

"Morgana I've never thought of you as just the queen. I would never just talk to you because you're the queen either. Quite frankly you make me nervous to talk to you. And it's not because of the power you hold. You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. Morgana I love talking to you because you're you. And you being the queen is also part of you. I love you for you." "You love me?" "Yes. I know this whole thing was to get my attention but you already had it."

"Y/n I want to be with you. You're the only one that sees me for more than just what I am" she said standing up from her throne.

She walked closer to me. "I love you too" she said slowly stopping right in front of me.

"Promise you'll never look at me as just the queen" she whispered hovering over my lips. I could feel her breath fanning my lips. "I promise."

We stood there for a moment staring into each others eyes until she leaned forward and captured my lips into a kiss.

A/n: I like this one a little better but I will be working on making more about Morgana to try and get better at these ones.