Because I lost my sister

Thanks @SpHp124 for the suggestion.
this one is also longer than my other ones mainly because I didn't feel like making two parts.

~~~~
Me and my sister Cassie are going to comic con. I don't have time to watch any of the shows she does I barley even have time to watch tv so I don't really know what people are here. I know a few of them just not a lot. But I'm going to take my sister because she's always wanted to go and she really wants an autograph from her celebrity crush Melissa Benoist.

~at comic con~
When we arrived I made sure my sister was always with me or at least in distance so I can see her. Yes she's old enough to roam around herself but I'd get lost myself and I don't know anybody around here.

It made me so happy that she looked like she was having so much fun seeing everything that was here. 

"Y/n do you have five dollars on you". "Yeah what do you need it for". "You see that shirt" she said pointing to a shirt. "Yeah". "Well I want it but I'm five dollars short and if I am going to get that autograph I want it on that shirt". "Is it really that serious". "Yes it is now do you have five dollars". "Keep your money I'll pay for it". So I walked over to the shirt got it I also got another shirt because it looked really cool. Cassie took her shirt off the counter before I could even pay the guy because she was so excited. I mean it was just a shirt.

Once I payed I noticed she wasn't next to me.I called her three times and she didn't answer I also texted her and she didn't respond. So I started look everywhere for her. On my way looking for her I bumped into someone and they spilled something on me. I couldn't really tell what it was it looked like some drink but it also looked like food. Either way it looked and smelled disgusting so I rushed to the bathroom. When I tried to go in this guy stopped me.

"Sorry but you can't go in there". "Why not its not a private bathroom". "Because someone is in there". "Well I need to get this off of me and change before it ruins the shirt completely" I said pointing to me shirt. He looked really disgusted. "Can you please just ask if I can go in to change I won't bother her" I said. "Fine give me one second".

He opened the door then said "Ms.McGrath there is a girl here that need to change her shirt really bad and she said that she won't bother you but I suggest you let her in because whatever is on that shirt smells disgusting". "Ok just let her in I never said to stop people from coming in I said make sure that they don't see me come in" I heard someone say with little bit of an accent. He then turned back to me and said "ok you can go in".

When I walked in I saw the most beautiful person I think I've ever saw.

"Hi" she said. "Hey I just need go change my shirt I promise I won't bother you". "Go ahead". I rushed into a stall to change because I really could not stand the smell of my shirt any longer. I changed really fast then went to the sink to wash out and get off whatever was on my shirt.

It was silent for a few minutes until that girl spoke again. "Cool shirt". "Thanks I saw it and I thought it was cool so I bought it I'm going to be honest I have no clue what this logo is on my shirt though". She looked shocked and then it looked like she relaxed more and it didn't even look like she was tense in the first place. "Oh that's the supergirl logo have you never watched the show". "No I watch like the first episode of it. I don't really have time to watch tv. I'm only here because my sister really wanted to come and I wanted to see what really happens at comic con so I went too".

I was now done washing out my shirt and we were just talking now. "Oh cool". "Actually can I ask you a question". "Yeah sure". "Why do you have a bodyguard outside". "He's just protective don't worry about him". "Oh so he's your boyfriend". Then she started laughing. "What's so funny". "Sorry it's not that funny but I'm gay I don't know why I was laughing at that. But do you want that guy I can totally set you up with him he's a kind man". "No thanks I'm not into guys".