Run away

Katie's Pov:
Y/n. She's the reason that I'm an actor today. She pushed me to do it. Without her I wouldn't be where I am. I loved her. More than a friend. And she just left me with no warning or sign. I went over to her house and everything was gone. I couldn't find her. Then I found a note sitting on her bed.

Dear Katie,
You're probably wondering where I am. I can't say exactly where because I don't even know where I'm going but I just need to figure some stuff out. I don't know if I'll be back or not. But don't worry about me. Focus on your career and be happy. You're going to be the best actor ever I believe in you.
                                                                Love, Y/n.

I could've helped her figure out whatever she needed to figure out she didn't need to run away.

After I saw the note I tried calling her. And I got no response. Then I texted her a bunch of times. Still no response. My last option was to call her brother.

He didn't even answer all he did was text me. He said that Y/n is safe and I should just focus on my career for now.

How am I supposed to focus when she's not here? She calms me down. I mean not really. Every time I get near her or she touches me I get butterflies. But knowing that she supports me makes me feel better.

The more I thought about the situation I cried. I didn't want to lose her. Maybe she'll be back. She has to come back right?

Your Pov:
I feel bad for leaving Katie. I ran away because I fell in love with her and I knew she wouldn't feel the same way. So I left. I just needed time to get over her and then I would go back. I'll always go back to her. The only thing is I don't know if I can get over her. She's so perfect.

Katie's Pov:
It's been almost three months since y/n has left. The longer she's gone the more I think about her. Where is she? What is she doing? Is she ok? I keep hoping that one day she'll come back and walk right through my door and hug me. I miss her so much.

Late at night I got a call from a random number.

"Hello?" I said once I picked up the phone. "Uh hi is this Katherine McGrath?" "Um yes." "Do you know a Y/n Y/l/n?" "Yes. Is she ok?" I said starting to worry. "No actually. She got in a car crash and it was pretty fatal. She already went into surgery but before she did she told us to call you. And she told me to tell you that she's at the hospital near you." After he said that I started panicking. "Ok thank you."

I immediately got up and drove to the hospital. When I got there she was still in surgery but they said they would get me once she's done.

Finally she was done and I could go back there. When I walked into her room he had a cast on her leg and wrist. She looked a mess but she still looked cute.

"Hey Y/n." "Hey Katie." She said quietly without looking at me. I moved closer to her and sat in the chair next to the bed. "When did you get back." "Today. I went home to put my stuff back and then I was driving to your house and a truck hit me." "I'm sorry. Are you ok?" "Yeah I'm good." "That's good."

"I know it's awkward Katie. I'm sorry. I was coming back to explain why I left. I know this strange. I promise once I get out of the hospital I promise I will explain. For right now can you just tell me how your acting is going." 

I talked to her about my acting and what I've been doing. Eventually she fell asleep. I am glad that she is back.

When she got out of the hospital I made her stay at my place so I could take care of her.

One night we were cleaning up our dishes from dinner and she started talking.

"Katie I'm ready to tell you why I left." "Are you sure." "Yes it's better to just tell you then keep everything to myself." "Ok."

"I left because you make me nervous. Every time I talked to you I kept tripping over my words and you give me butterflies. And it didn't help when you would smirk or laugh. Or that face you make when you try to figure something out because you look so cute. What I'm saying is that I love you, as more than a friend. And I ran away because I knew you wouldn't feel the same way. But it was killing me to be away from you. I left to try and get over you but it didn't work. I don't think I'll ever get over you."

"Y/n. Why would you leave just because you thought I didn't like you like that. When you left I was so upset." "I'm sorry Katie." "Was everything you said true." "Yes. Now can we just forget about it. I don't need to be more embarrassed." "But what if I like you too." "You don't so it wouldn't matter." "Yes I do Y/n. I don't even like you I love you."

She stopped drying the dishes and we both faced each other. Nobody was moving so I decided to. I moved in and kissed her. It was better than I imagined. We only stopped when we ran out of air.

"I'm sorry for running away Katie." She whispered. "It's ok. Just don't do it again." "I won't." She said before she leaned in and kissed me again.

I'm not updating for a while because of some stuff with my family. I'm going to try and update when I can but it probably won't be for a while.
Also I failed my math midterm and I'm freaking out.