Why I love You

Katie's Pov:
Y/n wasn't a very affectionate person around everyone. She liked to keep to herself. She was very quiet. But she was always so observant. If I had a bad day she'd always know just from when I walk into the house. I wouldn't have to say anything to her.

She would know just from how I come in the house that I just want to be held.

Her friends always make fun of her. They ask her how she has a girlfriend. Because, to everyone else we just look like friends. But in private she's the best girlfriend ever.

For example she always insists on making or packing me lunch so I don't have to eat out when I'm at work. And it's always something different. And she would always go out of her way to take the seeds out of certain fruits whenever she packs them for me. Which doesn't seem like a big thing but it is to me.

She always checks in on me when she can. She always gives me little gifts for no reason and they always have a meaning. She is the person everyone dreams of having. I genuinely love everything about her. She makes me feel different but in a good way. The feeling I get around her is something I don't want to ever go away.

"Katie!" Y/n yelled shaking me. "Yes" I said while staring into her eyes. They held a look of worry. "Are you okay? I was trying to explain something and you dozed off. "Yeah I'm fine." "Are you sure I can get you water or something" she suggested. "I'm fine I promise" I said before she started messing with a strand of her hair, which is a habit of hers. I grabbed her hand and held it in mine.

"I love you" I said before her cheeks turned a light shade of red. You think after all this time we've been together she'd stop having that reaction but she hasn't. "I love you too" she said before I kissed her. It was simple but sweet.

A/n: Short one. I'm still working on the requests 😐