End of the world

There is one thing that I know. And that is that the world is ending. Early in the year I had suspicions that it was because everything was starting to look dead. But I've confirmed it now. The deo knows and they only told people when it was the final week. Now we only have one more day to live before all of us and the world are gone.

I didn't know what time it was, only that it was dark. I rolled over and woke up Lena.

"Lena. Are you awake." "Yes." "Can I ask you a question." "Yeah." "Are you scared?" "Yes and no. We all die we just don't know when we are going to. Except for this case we know when we are going to die and it's freaking everybody out. Imagine how the little kids feel that didn't live their full life yet. Are you scared?" "Yes. I love you Lena I don't want to lose you." "I love you too y/n." She said before she kissed me. "Now lets get a little bit of sleep. And we'll wake up early so we can do as much as we can." "Ok."

The next day was chaos. Everybody was running around doing everything they've always wanted to do. Everything was either cheap or free because nobody had to work anymore. But me and Lena spent the whole day together until we were down to the last five minutes.

"Y/n I'm scared now." Lena said while starting to cry. "I'm scared too. But we could either panic and hide, run for our lives, or just spend it together. As long as I'm with you in these last five minutes I'm ok." "C-can you just hold me. Really tight. Please." "Of course Lena. I love you." I said before pulling her close to me and holding her tightly. "I love you too y/n."

Then the last minute came. I looked down and kissed Lena up until the last second we had to live. And as I peeked my eyes opened I saw a bright light and everything was gone. And so were we. But at least my last moments were with Lena.

A/n: I fucking hate this corona virus. They closed down school for two weeks and everything you could possibly do outside of school. I honestly do not care if I get the virus at this point it is pissing me off. The flu is more deadly than this and everybody is freaking out about it. And what is the fucking deal with everyone buying out toilet paper like that shit doesn't come from China. Anyway, I hope you guys are safe from this shit. Be careful. Bye.