If it isnt love

Their is one thing I'll never do. Fall in love. I hate being in relationships and doing romantic things. They are pointless. At least that's what I thought until I met Katie.

When I saw her, she was pretty I had to admit that. I figured I'd get over it. I've had a silly crush before and got over it so why would it be different this time? But the more time I spent with her the more I liked her. That's never happened before. We became super close. That especially didn't help. I'd see her everyday and all I'd want to do is kiss her.

I thought maybe all that romantic stuff wouldn't be so bad if it was with Katie. Then she started seeing some random guy. I hated him. I didn't feel like he was good enough for Katie.

I would get so jealous every time he looked at Katie, or held hands with her, or kissed her. I especially got even more mad when he would make sure me and Katie would spend the least amount of time we can with each other.

But maybe that was a good thing. If we spent time apart maybe I'd get over her. But that wasn't the case. No matter if I spend time with her or not I still like her. So as I thought more on it I realized something. I realized that I love her.

If I didn't love her then I wouldn't feel the way I do. I wouldn't get so mad every time someone flirts with her, or looks at her wrong, or tried to ask her out. I love her and that scares the shit out of me. Am I supposed to tell her that or not?

I called the only person that I could for the situation. Chyler. She works with Katie so maybe she knows if she could possibly like me back or if it's worth it to tell Katie.

"Hey chyler." I said after she picked up the phone.
"Hey y/n."
"So um.. I need to tell you something and I just want advice from you."
"Ok what it is."
"I am in love with Katie."
"Took you long enough."
"What do you mean."
"I mean that if I had to watch you give someone the death stare one more time for looking at her I was going to tell her myself."
"Well that's not the point. I just need to know if I should tell her or not."
"Yeah you should. I think she likes you back."
"That doesn't help much."
"Just tell her."
"Fine. I'll tell her soon."
"Better sooner than later."
"Ok bye."
"Bye."

Yeah so I don't think I'll be doing that. Maybe I should just wait a little longer to see if it'll go away.

Me and Katie couldn't see each other last week so we decided to hang out this week. I thought it was going to be the two of us but her stupid little boyfriend was over there too.

"Is it really necessary for you to be around all the time." I said to her boyfriend Evan (I could not think of a name to use at all 💀). "It is. I need to make sure people like you don't take her away from me." "I'm glad you feel so threatened by me." I said while walking away. But before I could get away he grabbed onto my wrist really hard.

"Come on y/n just admit that you love her. Admit that you want to ruin our relationship." He said while tightening his grip. "Ow what the fuck get off me." I said while trying to get out of his grasp. "NO YOU STUPID LITTLE BITCH JUST ADMIT IT." He said while yelling.

I took my free hand and punched him in the face. That made him more mad so he slapped me in the face.

That's when Katie came in. Where the fuck has she been the whole time.

"Evan get the fuck off of y/n and get out of my house." "But Katie sh-." "Shut your and get out. Don't come back we're done."

Without another word he left. It was about time, I was sick of that bitch.

"What happened y/n." "He got mad at me." "What did you do." "It's a long story." "I have time." I guess I should just tell her the truth now.

"Well he got mad at me because he found out that I like you. Well like you is an understatement I am in love with you. And he said I was trying to split you up and I haven't even done anything. Huh guess it wasn't that long of a story. But I will leave now you should probably go after your boyfriend." "Y/n. Why didn't you say anything." "What do you mean." "I would've been broken up with him or never have even gotten with him if you would've told me." "Well it took me a while to figure it out."

"Well I love you too." She said before kissing me. "Can we go slow though. I don't want to mess up because I don't really do relationships and I've never really been in one which I know is weird." "Sure." She said before kissing my cheek.

I'm probably still not going to upload for a while just because I don't know what to write/don't feel like writing. I've also been sick for like two weeks so I don't feel like doing anything.

Anyway I have a story. So me and my friends made this plan that we were going to put a little bit of laxative in the schools punch at this awful dance that they are having, but someone told this one girl and she told the whole basketball team. Like why would you do that. She only told them because she has a crush on one of the boys on the team and wanted to feel like she did something. Moving on, the basketball team then told everyone else and this like popular girl found out and she got so mad. Like why are you getting mad over a silly little dance. Then she told all her friends and now they keep talking about me my sister and our friends in the bathroom. So since they wanted to ruin that prank I have another one and I'm going to spray fart spray on them. I know I sound childish but it's just highschool pranks.