Weekend mornings

Me, Katie, and our four year old daughter Madison were all sitting down on the couch. Me and Katie were both doing work on our laptops while Madison was watching tv.

I was in the middle of typing out a response to an email when Madison tapped my shoulder. "Mommy." "Yes sweetie" I said while looking up at her. "I wanna watch the fishy show." "That's not how you ask Mady" Katie cut in. "Can I please watch the fish show." "Give me the remote and I'll turn it on."

She jumped off the couch and got the remote. I switched the show and put on the fish show that she asked which was just bubble guppies.

As soon as it turned on she started singing the theme song.

"Bub-bub-bubble, Gup-gup-guppies! Bubble, bubble, bubble! Guppy, guppy, guppies! Bubble! Bubble! Guppy! Guppy! Bubble Guppies!" She started yelling out while jumping around. A few second later I started yelling the lyrics out with her.

"Not you too. You're too old for this show" Katie said while playfully rolling her eyes. "I'll never be too old for Bubble Guppies. And don't even sit there and act like you don't like the show too." "I don't like the show. It's for children." "Just because it's for kids doesn't mean it's not good. And you can fake that you don't like it all you want. I've seen you watching it before you're not sneaky." "I've never done that." "I know when you're lying Katherine."

"Really? The full name?" "Yup. And I'll keep calling you that until you admit you like the show." "You can't be serious" She said. But one look into your eyes and she knew you weren't kidding.

"Fine I like the show."

Before I could speak another word Madison started singing again.

" Outside, outside! Outside, everybody, outside! Line up, everybody, line up, line up, line up" she started singing.

A/n: I don't know what this is but it's here so......