Marry me

Me and Katie had a couple of drinks. It wasn't enough that we would forget everything the next day just enough to make the night more enjoyable.

We were celebrating a new role she got. She didn't think it was worth celebrating but it was. It was nothing new. We always celebrate when she gets a role. Even if it's not that big. It's always a good excuse to get drinks.

We were walking down the street and she was rambling on about something. All I was focusing on was her hand holding mine and the smile on her face. I truly love her. Everything about her.

"Marry me" I said interrupting whatever she was saying. "What" she questioned with a smile. "Marry me" I restated. "Are you drunk?" "No. I know what I'm saying." "You want to marry me?" "Yes. I love you. We've been together for four years now. I get that we're still young but I want to do something dumb. If we get married tonight and you wake up tomorrow and don't want to be together anymore we can get a divorce. Simple" I said before leaning my head on her shoulder.

"We don't have rings" she stated. "Give me your purse." She handed me it and I searched for something to write with. Luckily I found a sharpie. "Now give me your hand" I said while taking the cap off the sharpie. I then drew a ring on her finger. "Now you have a ring. We can go ring shopping and replace it later" I said with a smile. "You need a ring too" she said with a smile before taking the sharpie and drawing one on my hand.

"Now let's go get married!" I yelled before taking her hand and searching to go find a place to marry us.

After searching forever we finally found somewhere.

(Let's just pretend that a courthouse was open in the middle of the night)

Once everything was done we went home and had a few more drinks. At some point we got tired and fell asleep.

I woke up and looked around. A vague flashback came back and I looked at my hand. We actually got married? I don't want to get excited and Katie regrets it. Speaking of her, where is she?

I walked around the house and found her in the kitchen. "You're cooking?" I said suspiciously. "Yes. And I don't like the way you said that. Am I not allowed to cook for my wife?" "You remember that?" I said while walking over and snaking my arms around her waist. "Yes" she simply stated. "So how do you feel?" "About what?" "Us being married" I said before she turned around to look at me.

"You mean if I regret it" she questioned. I shook my head in response. "No. But I still want a wedding because I don't know what we are going to tell our parents." "That's fine. We need to get rings sometime." "Nope. I'm going to tattoo this one on my finger" she said looking down at the one I drew on her last night. "What if people see it? I know you like your privacy." "I don't care. Some of them will get it, some of them won't it doesn't matter. They don't know who I'm married to and if I really wanted to hide it I can cover it up with makeup." "If that's what you want to do then that's fine. I just want to make sure that you're one hundred percent what you want to do." "I'm sure. I love you" she said before kissing me. "I love you too."

A/n: I already had this done and it's been sitting there forever. I'm in the middle of writing the requests but they probably won't be posted until like a month from now because I need to focus on school. I HAVE to pass this quarter or I get held back and that's not something I plan on doing so I've gotta focus on school. I will try and write in my free time to get them done but just give me some time.