Late night

Me and Katie have been together for about five years and I proposed to her a couple months ago.

I had a long day at work so I was tired.

When I came home Katie wasn't there which isn't a surprise. I'm always home before her and she always comes back at different times depending on when she stops shooting.

I was so exhausted so I came home, cooked a quick dinner for Katie so she can eat when she gets home, took a shower, and then went to bed.

I woke back up because I had to pee and I saw that it was two in the morning.

Katie wasn't up in bed so I went downstairs and saw her taking her jacket and shoes off at the door.

"You just got home?" "Yeah. They let me do a few more scenes so I could have off the next two days." "What's you take off for?" "Cause you're off and I want to spend time with you" she said after wrapping her arms around my waist and laying her head on my chest.

"Is that tomorrow? I thought today was Tuesday. Ughh thank god" I said before I kissed the top of her head and then laid my head on top of her.

"Were you sleeping?" "Yeah but I got up because I had to pee." "Well let's go to bed I'm tired" she said before looking up at me and kissing me.

She got ready for bed and I went and got back into bed and waited for her. When she came out she laid down and we talked for a little then tried to go to sleep.

"Y/n" Katie called about an hour after we tried to sleep. "Hm" I hummed out. "Are you sleeping" she whispered. "No I can't go back to sleep." "I can't sleep either."

"We still have wedding stuff to plan" she said. "I know we can work on some of that tomorrow. I hate planning this but it'll be worth it when it's done."

"What's your dream house" I said after a few minutes. "Huh." "Your dream house. The perfect house that you want." "I don't care as long as you're living in the house with me." "Oh come on what does your perfect house look like? I know you've got something up there" I said before tapping her head.

"Fine. I don't want anything huge. Something cozy with a little fire place and a porch and a deck. I want a big enough yard though. With like a good enough running space but I want enough room for a little garden. And on the inside we need a big kitchen." "What do you need the big kitchen for? You don't cook." "I don't but you do so it'll be great room for you" she said with a tired smile.

"Why'd you ask about my dream house" Katie questioned while wrapping her one leg around me waist and wrapping her arms around my waist while she laid her head on my shoulder. "Because we are going to get it." "What?" "I am going to get you your dream house."

"Why. What's wrong with our house right now?" "Nothing. I was just thinking that since we are about to get married we should look at a new house. This one isn't the ideal location and we never got to go house hunting before. Plus if we want to start a family this house is too small." "Yeah. But I don't want anything big. I know you can afford something huge but I don't want that. I want an actual home." "We can get whatever you want as long as the bathroom is big." "We can have a big bathroom but I get to decorate it."

"That's fine I don't want to do that anyway. Too much work." "I'm hungry" Katie said. "I want Chinese food" I groaned out. "It's like three in the morning I don't know anywhere that's open. You just cooked food today anyway." "Yeah I don't want that. I'm craving fast food right now. Let's go" I said getting up out of bed. "Where are we going" she said sitting up.

"To get food" I said before going over moving the covers off her and then picking her up.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me cheek.

"Put your shoes on" I said once I sat her down downstairs. "Why?" "Because we are going to get food." "But we have food here." "Yeah but I don't want that right now so let's go" I said while putting a pair of slides on.

Katie came up and wrapped her arms around my waist "are you going to keep carrying me" she said looking up at me with a smile. "If you want me to" I said leaning down and kissing her lips.

"Carry me to the car then" she said before kissing me one last time.

A/n: this was just random. Also I have this little keychain of a naked woman and there's this girl I like that's also gay so I keep messing with it around her so she'll notice it and know I'm gay. I don't know why I do it though because you can tell I'm gay. Sometimes I look androgynous and sometimes I just look like a lesbian so just to be sure I keep doing it so she knows. I just want her to talk to me I'm afraid to talk to her 😫 this is too hard!!!