Accident

It's not that your day was going bad. It just wasn't good. Everything was fine until the end of the day. Someone spilled something all over the front of my pants. Then when I stepped outside it was pouring rain. The rain doesn't bother me but I was already pissed off. I really just wanted to go home and take a shower.

I went through the door and immediately took off my shirt and then my bra.

"Babe are you upstairs!" I yelled while taking my shoes off. "If you are can you turn on the shower!" I said while walking through the house.

I walked into the living room and looked up to see Katie and her friends there. They all looked at me and I quickly covered my chest up.

"Y/n! I told you to stop coming in the house and taking your shirt and stuff off" Katie scolded. I quickly went around the corner and put my shirt back on.

"Did like all of you just see my boobs?" I asked walking back into the living room. They all shook their heads yes and I just ran my hand over my face.

I wasn't that embarrassed. Luckily there was no guys.

"Let's just try and forget about that. I'm going to go take a shower now. It looks like I've pissed myself and I need to clean these pants before this stain is permanent" I said before going upstairs fast.

I got in the shower and stayed in there for a while. I got out and got dressed.

I debated on going back downstairs or staying upstairs. I decided on going downstairs.

I got down there and saw Katie picking up cups from the table.

"Where'd your friends go?" "I sent them home." "I'm sorry Katie. I should've paid more attention so I could of figured out they were here" I said while following her to the kitchen where she sat all the cups in the sink. "It's alright. But you really need to stop walking in here and taking your shirt and bra off. And thankfully I think they only had a quick glance. But what happened today?" she said before wrapping her arms around my neck. "Some bitch spilled her fucking Apple juice or some shit on my pants. Like who the hell is carrying apple juice around in a fucking office. Then it it started pouring down rain so like all my clothes were wet and it just pissed me off more. That's why I came in and took my shirt and bra off but I also just don't like wearing a bra so I guess that part was kind of my fault but I was just fed up with everything" I said getting mad all over again. "I'm sorry. How about we both take off tomorrow and we can go out and do whatever you want." "Hm I like that" I said kissing her forehead.

A/n: idk what this is but it's been sitting here since February 😐