Argument

Right now I was currently speeding up and down the same road. And no it's not dangerous. The road was an abandoned one and nobody goes on it. I speed up and down it when I want to clear my head. I don't know why I do it but it's just simple and I can go as fast as I want.

I was doing that when Kara landed in front of my car with Alex and stopped it making the hood of the car dent in and me to jerk forward.

"What the fuck Kara!" I yelled out while getting out of the car. "Why the hell did you do that! Are you going the fucking pay for that! Why the fuck did you just do that!" "We were looking for you and you weren't answering your phone. Lena said that you might be out here so I started looking. And you should be lucky that the car was the only thing that got hurt." "What the fuck are you even talking about! I have to get that shit fucking repaired now do you know how much that shit costs!? No you don't because you're not the fucking one that's going to have to pay for it!"

"Why did you cheat on Lena y/n" Alex said to me. "Oh my god not you too. You guys seriously think I cheated on her!?" "We saw the picture" Kara said to me. "Really? Cause I haven't."

She stepped closer to me and pulled out her phone. She pulled up a picture of me kissing some random girl. The picture was a little blurry but you can tell that the one girl in the picture looks almost exactly like me. Except it wasn't.

"That's not me." "That's clearly you in the picture why do you keep lying" Kara said getting angry, her eyes started to glow. "Kara calm down we will figure it out" Alex said. "No I told her that if she hurts Lena she was going to regret it and now she is going to pay the price. Lena doesn't deserve this." After that she shot the lasers from her eyes and I ducked down. But she wasn't aiming at me. She was aiming for my car and she split it right in half.

"Kara!" Alex yelled. Kara just stood there with a shocked expression on her face. "What in the actual fuck Kara! Do you know how far away we are from the city!? At least a fucking hour! Why the hell would you do that! I told you that wasn't me in the fucking photo! I don't know what you want me to tell you! It's not me! I would never fucking cheat on her but obviously nobody believes me! I can't fucking deal with this shit right now leave me the hell alone" I said before walking off.

"Wait y/n" Alex said while running up to me "Where are you going you said yourself that we are like an hour away where are you walking to." "My fucking car is totaled so I'm walking back to the city not that it concerns you since you think I cheated too. Now stop talking to me goodbye" I said before walking off.

"Wait y/n!" Kara yelled after me. But I ignored her and kept walking. After a couple of steps she appeared in front of me and made me stop walking.

"I'm so so so sorry y/n. I don't know why I did that. I was angry but I still shouldn't have done that. I'm so sorry. Please let me take you back home." "No Kara. I don't need your help. Just leave me the fuck alone. You've already done enough." "I'm sorry y/n. It's just that Lena is pregnant and then we saw the picture of you kissing that gir-" "She's what!?" "She's pregnant y/n. She wanted to surprise you because she said you guys have talked about starting a family and then she saw that picture and now she's been crying nonstop." "That's not me in the fucking picture for the last time." "Y/n you saw the picture. It looks exactly like you how can you say it's not you. You can't keep lying when the evidence is right there." "Goodbye Kara" I said before walking around her to continue my walk.

"Just let me take you home y/n" Kara said. "No Kara. I don't have a home right now since I live with Lena and she's not talking to me. So I'm going to walk back to the city and while I'm doing that I'm going to think about where the fuck I'm going to stay at. So take Alex home and leave me alone."