Chapter 7

October 24th
Your POV:
Today was Katie's birthday. We've been together for about a year now. I had the whole day planned out for her.

"Happy birthday baby" I said as we were waking up. "Aw thank you". "No need to thank me. Now I have a few presents for you and there will be one big one at the end of the day". "Babe you know I don't need presents". "But you'll want these ones". "Fine what are they" she asked with curiosity. "Well first off I got Bella to make you breakfast before you woke up so I could go and get your presents so that's on the table" I said while getting up. "But I got you this" I said while holding up 4 Gucci boxes. "It's a shirt sweatshirt slides and sweatpants". "Omg thank you" before kissing me and taking the boxes". "But you have to wear the sweatshirt because I got a matching one and where we're going I want them to know that your mine. Plus we'll look cute and stylish"I said while laughing. "I was going to wear it anyway and thank you once again". "Ok, ok now get ready and go eat" I said while walking out the room.

I had to go get ready for the next present. I was going to ask her to officially move in with me since she's always here. So I made her a key.
She came downstairs and started eating the food. While she was eating a slid a small box over to her with a note inside. The note said

This is not your last present it's the first of many. Will you move in with me.

"What's this". "If you open it you'll see". She opened the box and read the note then she looked at the key and back up at me. "Of course I will" she said. "Good now once your done eating you can do whatever you want until 6 because that's when the other surprise is". "You know I don't need all of this I just want to spend the day with you". "Well don't you want to go hang out with your friends or something I'm sure they've got stuff for you". "They can wait to give me the stuff I really do just want to spend the day with you". "Ok it's your birthday".

Time skip to 6
Your POV:
"Ok are you ready because we have to go". "Yeah let's go". We went to the car and got in. "So are you going to tell me where we're going". "We are going to go to the park because I set up a picnic". "Ok".

We arrived at the park and I took her to the place where we were going to have the picnic. "Aw this looks beautiful" she said as we sat down. "Thank you". We ate for a little and talked until it was time I asked her to marry me. Maybe it was to soon and I wasn't sure if she was going to say yes but the only thing I knew for sure was that I love her to much to not at least ask her. So while we were sitting down I turned to face her. I wasn't going to stand up and get down on one knee because then she was going to know what was happening and she was going to feel awkward. I remember one time she was on a show and she had to get proposed to on it and she said that she doesn't want to ever get proposed to like that because it's awkward. Anyway I need to stop distracting myself with my thoughts and just ask. So here it goes.

"Babe" I said while facing her". "Yes". "Well I'm not sure that you'll say yes and you don't have to but if their is one thing I'm sure about it's the love that I have for you. Ever since I met you your all I can think about all the time. And I just love you so much. And I can't let you go ever. If I do I don't know what I'd do. Your the reason I'm so happy. Your the reason I want to get up in the morning.  Everything about you is just so perfect to me. And your eyes are so fucking sexy like you know I love your eyes. But the love I have for you is so strong that if I didn't do this I'd be an idiot if I didn't or if I let you go. And maybe it's to early but Kathrine Elizabeth McGrath will you marry" I said while pulling out the ring. It was a ring small green stones on it because green is obviously her color.

She didn't answer for a minute so I said "you don't have to answer right now if you don't want to it's a little to soon". "ARE YOU KIDDING ME OF COURSE ILL MARRY YOU" she said while crying and kissing me. "Really". "Yes really I love you". "I love you too but I have one more surprise" I said while putting the ring on her finger. "I don't want anything else though you've already gave me more than enough". "But what if we were going somewhere". "If your involved then I'll consider it". "Ok well we're going to Bora Bora". "REALLY I always wanted to go there". "Yeah you might've mentioned it" I said while laughing. "I love you so much". "I love you too but we should get going because we are leaving tonight". "Ok" she said before kissing me.

After that we went home and packed. When I was done I texted Bella and everyone else that helped today to tell them that she said yes. When Katie was done packing I gave her one more gift. "I know I said I had one more surprise but I forgot to give you this with the clothes it's the same Gucci tracksuit I have but your is in grey and blue and mine is in black and blue". "Thank you". "Your welcome".

We got in the car and we drove a little before we started talking. "Y/n". "Yes". "Thank you for everything and just the whole day". "No need to thank me i'd do anything for you" I said while grabbing her hand. "Well thank you anyway". "Your welcome" I said while laughing.

We got to the airport and then got on the plane.