Insanity

I'm a pretty normal person. But the one thing that always happens is I always feel tired when I wake up. I know that sounds normal but I always feel tired no matter how early I go to sleep. Sometimes I also wake up in a different place. I just figured I sleep walk.

One day I woke up and I went to the basement to go put some things down there. I noticed there was this door and I heard banging. There was someone in it and they kept screaming 'help me. Get me out.' So I opened the door.

When I opened it, I saw the prettiest girl I've ever seen. It was my ex Katie. I broke up with her because I new I wasn't stable. It wasn't good for her to be around me.

I walked towards her to try and untie her, to get her out. But she just kept screaming for me not to hurt her and to get away from her. She begged me not to hurt her again. I don't even know what she's talking about. I would never hurt her.

"Calm down. I'm not going to hurt you I'm letting you go." "I know what you're doing. It's a trap. If I run I'm going to get hurt. You did that last time." "I don't even know what you're talking about. You know I wouldn't hurt you Katie."

Then all of the sudden everything went black. I guess I passed out. But I know I didn't. A little later I woke back up but in a different spot. I went back to the basement to make sure that Katie was ok.

"Are you ok." I said once I opened the door. "Why do you care you're the one that did this." "Katie you know I wouldn't hurt you. I don't know what happened. I don't remember." "Look Y/n I don't know what going on with you but you need help. One minute you're like this and then you black out and try to hurt me." "I'm sorry I'd never hurt you. Not intentionally." "I believe you Y/n."

"I'm going to let you go. When you're out run away from me. I'm going to drive to the hospital and get what's wrong with me checked out." "No what if you black out during the drive." "I haven't before." "Just let me drive you there it's not a far drive." "I don't want to hurt you anymore than I already have." "And I don't want you to hurt yourself so just please let me drive you." "Fine but run outside as soon as I unlock the hand cuffs." "Ok."

She did what I told her to do and she drove me to the hospital. It turns out I had some type of tumor. They had to remove it now or else it could affect me worse than it already has. So they rushed me into surgery.

Once it was done and I was awake I laid in bed thinking.

She probably hates me now. I still love. I always will. I just don't ever think I'll be stable enough for her. Or anyone. I'll never forgive myself for hurting her.

My thoughts got I interrupted by hearing a knock at the door.

"Come in." I said. "Hey." Katie said when she walked in. "Why are you still here." "Because I know you couldn't control what you were doing." "It doesn't matter I hurt you." "Y/n I still love you even after that. I'm going to be here with you ok." "No Katie you need to leave I can't risk hurting you again." I said crying.

She walked towards me and hugged me.

"I'm sorry Katie. I'm sorry." "I know, it's ok." "No it's not." "It is I'm not dead. Just go to sleep. I'll be here when you wake up." "I'm scared. What if it happens again." "It won't you're all good."

She kissed me on the lips and then told me to go to sleep.

I don't know what happened with this it was supposed to go one way and then it went another.