Hurt

You won't let Lena or Katie touch you because you got a bad cut and don't want her to know. She thinks you don't love her because of it and you're going to break up

Lena's Pov:
Y/n is acting so strange. Every time I go to hug her or touch her in general she somehow deflects it. I don't know why she's acting like this.

She just got out of the shower and we're both sitting in bed doing two different things. She's scrolling on her phone watching videos of something and I'm responding to emails on my laptop. But I can't fully concentrate. I can't just sit here like there's nothing wrong between us.

"Y/n" I said while closing my laptop. "Yeah" she said still scrolling on her phone. "Is there a reason you don't want me to touch you?" "What're you talking about. You're touching me right now." "Our legs are touching. You know what I mean Y/n. Every time I touch your upper body you find a way to get my hand off of you. You flinch every time I even move my hand that way." "No I don't" she scoffed.

"Is it me? Did I do something? Do you not like me anymore?" "What? No Lena it's not you. I love you. It's just that I got hurt" she said carefully. "What do you mean you got hurt? Let me see" I said pulling the covers back.

"It's not that bad we don't really need to look at it" she said trying to avoid it. "Let me see it Y/n." "Just don't make a big deal" she said hesitantly. "Just show me."

She sat up and slowly lifted her shirt up showing two wounds that were stitched up. One long one that looked like a stab wound, and just above that a small one that looked like a gunshot wound.

"What happened? How did I not notice?" "It's not your fault for not noticing. I've been trying to hide it." "How did I not notice that my girlfriend got hurt? I'm such a bad girlfriend. I'm so sorry Y/n." "Lena it's not your fault. I promise there's no way you could've noticed unless I told you. And I'm sorry I didn't. I didn't want you to freak out and overreact, but now I'm thinking I should've said something."

"How did it happen" I asked lightly touching her wounds. "I was on a mission with Alex and got in a fight with one of the people. One of them stabbed me but it didn't take me down so they shot me too. I'm sorry I didn't tell you." "Y/n" she said before pausing with a sigh. "I just want you to be safe. Every time you go out in to a mission I get scared. I can't help but think one day you'll go out there and won't come back. I won't know what to do if that happens" she continued. "Lena, I know my job is dangerous and it worries you. And I'm sorry. I definitely should be more careful. But I'm always gonna come back to you. I promise."

"I just don't want to lose you. I love you." "You're not going to. I love you too. I'm always gonna come back to you. We're going to get married, and have kids, and get old together. Everything. I'm not ever leaving you."

"You're taking time off until your wounds heal. I don't want you in the field." "That's fine. But you take time off too. You overwork yourself and you need a break." "As long as you're gonna stay here with me." "Promise" I said kissing her forehead.