Cant sleep without her

I hate when she's not here. I can't stand it when Katie is away filming and I'm so lonely without her. I hate that I've gotten accustomed to being with her everyday because I feel like I can't live without her.

I can't stop thinking about her. I stay up all night because she consumes my every thought.

I didn't want to bother her. I just had to wait one more month to see her. One more month and she'd be back.
--------
Katie was coming back today and I couldn't wait. I cleaned the house trying to busy myself.

Before I knew it she was walking through the door.

"Y/n" she called dropping her bags by the door. "I missed you" she said with a smile once she saw me.

"I missed you more. I was counting down the days until you got back" I said pulling her into a tight hug. I felt her try and pull back but I didn't let go.

"What's wrong" she questioned rubbing my back. "I just missed you a lot." "I just wanted a kiss" she laughed. "In a minute."

I finally let her go letting her pull back. "You wanna lay down? I'm tired from the flight" she said messing with the hair on the back of my neck. I shook my head yes following her up to our room.

She crawled on top of me wrapping her arms around my waist. I was scrolling through my phone while she was staring up at me, studying my face.

"Why do you look so tired? Did you not get any sleep" she questioned running her thumbs along my eyes. I closed my eyes on contact, taking her touch in.

"I'm just tired." "No I've seen that look before. How many hours of sleep have you been getting?" "Can we please not talk about this right now?" "I don't want to argue Y/n. I just got back that's the last thing I want to do. I just want to know. I'm worried. You were fine before I left and now you're not sleeping again."

I didn't want to tell Katie I couldn't sleep because she wasn't there. I didn't want her to be worried about me when she was traveling. I didn't want her to know that I was depending on her. I didn't want her to be worried about me while she was just trying to do her job.

"It's just work" I said trying to get off the subject. "No it's not. You know I know when you're lying. If you're not going to talk about it then fine" she huffed rolling off of me facing the opposite way of the way I was laying.

"Katie I'm sorry I didn't mean to upset you. It's just nothing to worry about that's all" I said after turning towards her and wrapping my arm around her waist. "If it has to do with you then I am worried. I just want to help try and fix whatever is keeping you up." "I don't want you to feel like you have to fix it. I will just have to work on it. Or see a sleep doctor or something."

She turned around to face me, staring directly into my eyes.

"Y/n, what is wrong? Why haven't you been sleeping?" "I can't sleep without you" I mumbled. "Y/n I've been away for nearly three months. Are you telling me that you've barley slept this whole time?" "I mean yeah. But I don't want you to make a big deal out of it."

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?" "Because it's not worth it to bother you over something like that. You're just doing your job and I don't want you to worry about me when you're just trying to work. I don't want to make you more stressed." "I know me traveling this much isn't easy on our relationship. I know it's not easy on you. It's not easy on me. I just wish you would've told me so I could have helped sooner."

"I'm sorry. It's just not that big of a deal. You know I've always had a problem with getting to sleep so I didn't really see it as a problem. I guess I just got so accustomed to going to bed with you that it messed me up."

"So why don't you just come with me? I've always given you the option." "I don't want to follow you around. It's really not that big of a deal can we please drop it." "Then I'll make the choice for you. You're coming with me the next time I leave. Not because you need to but because I want you to. If I'm being honest I haven't slept that great without you either."

"Okay fine. Let's talk about it later. Can you just talk about what you did when you were working?"

Dropping the subject Katie started rambling on about all the things she did down there. Before I knew it I started dozing off into sleep.