My Luthor

Two words. Ten letters. Lena Luthor. The love of my life. She could tell me to do anything and I'd do it for her. I would fly to a different country to get her food that I could buy down the street. She deserved the world and that's what I try to give her.

I could never compare to her though. She's a genius. I've never met anybody as smart as her. Sometimes I barley understand what she's saying but I could listen to her talk to days.

She works hard and I'd wish she'd give herself a break sometimes.

She needs to cut herself some slack. I know she blames herself for things that are out of her control simply for her last name. She has so much to worry about for no reason.

I still love her though. I would never stop loving her.

I love her personality. I love the way her mind works. I love her passion for things. I just love her.

I find happiness in being the only person that gets to see all sides to the scary Lena Luthor.

I'm happy she trusts me and I'd never betray that trust.

"Y/n what're you doing here" Lena said with a smile when I walked into her office. "Just checking on you. I wanted to make sure you've eaten and to make sure you give yourself a break."

She stands up and kisses my cheek wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Thank you" she sighs laying her head in my chest. "For what?" "You're probably the only person that cares about me." "I just simply love you." "Thank you." "For loving you?" "Yeah. I just love you a lot Y/n. I don't ever say that enough. You're the only person that continues to believe in me. You're always defending me and staying by my side. I love you. A lot."

It fell to a comfortable silence for a while. I just stood there holding her. Calm and content.

Lena Luthor. My Lena Luthor. The love of my life.

"I'll never stop loving you Lena." "I'll never stop loving you Y/n."

A/n: Quick but late Happy New Years! I hope this new year is good for everyone!!