Finding her pt2

As soon as we got home Y/n wouldn't go anywhere without me. She was super jumpy.

When she went to the bathroom I had to be outside the door. When she got in the shower I had to be in there with her. If she was going outside to see if the mail came, I had to be there with her. I went everywhere with her.

I could never understand what she went through. She would barely talk about it and I would never make her.

All I want to do is protect her. In any way.

We were at the table eating. I had to sit directly next to her instead of in front of her like usual. Her thigh had to be touching mine. She always had some part of her body touching mine. I noticed how it calmed her down.

I could tell how anxious she was if she wasn't near me. It broke my heart.

We were laying in bed. I felt bad because I haven't seen her go to sleep for more than three hours.

"Y/n" she hummed waiting for me to continue. "Is there anything I can do to help you sleep? You aren't sleeping enough and I know it's catching up to you." "I'm too scared to sleep. If I sleep for too long my dreams will wonder to what happened. Every time I close my eyes I end up back there. I can't take it Lena."

"Would it help if I told you that I built something to protect you?" "What is it?" "Well I'm still tweaking some things but it's like a little chip that I'll install on you. It won't hurt but I haven't figured out where the best place to put it will be. If you're in danger it can sense the environment and act accordingly. It can deploy armor, protect you, it will track your location no matter where you are, and other things those are just the main ones." "I really love you Lena. I love how smart you are."

"I promise I will do everything in my power to ease your mind."

"You know you're all I could think about. I was so close to death Lena. You're the only reason I'm alive. In many different ways. I love you. I want to marry you Lena. I want to be with you forever, but I don't know if I can stay here." "I understand how you feel. But I swear on everything that I will do anything to protect you. And if you can't stay here then I'll leave with you. I don't want to be here without you." "No Lena. I can't ask that of you. Your company is just starting to be recognized for all the good you do. Don't let me stop you from succeeding." "I don't think you understand that I don't care about any of that. The whole time you were gone I didn't even work. You were all I had in mind. You're all I have. So if you don't feel safe here we'll move somewhere where you feel safe."

"I love you beyond imaginable Lena." "We can go wherever you want. We can do whatever makes you feel safe. If you want to go get married right now we can go get married right now. I will do whatever makes you comfortable. I am not ever leaving you Y/n. I love you." "I love you too. So much." "We're gonna work it out. We're never splitting up. Not even after death."