Chapter 44. I Think We Broke The Bed

Song Above: Teach Me How to Love by Shawn Mendes

A/N: Can we take a moment to appreciate how good Shawn's album is? Mans really snapped!

[44]

Sydney 

One Month Later

It's been a month.

God, I don't even know how to explain it. Living with Tyler feels like living in heaven. 

It's like I can't stop thinking about him everywhere I go. He's constantly invading my thoughts with his sexy smirks and cocky grins. His pancake promise was not broken. 

Waking up to seeing him shirtless every morning in this huge kitchen is really a nice thing to see. 

I never thought that I, Sydney, would ever fall for Tyer out of all the guys I've known. 

But I do.

And he means so much more to me than I could ever care to explain. I like the person I've become around him. I sound really cheesy right now but Tyler is my strength. He makes me feel wanted and cared for. 

I've definitely fallen way too deep for him. 

And do I care?

Pfft, definitely not. 

"What do you want to eat tonight?" Tyler asks, catching me by surprise as he plops onto the couch next to me. 

"Anything. You're going to make me fat, Tyler," I mutter with a chuckle.  

"As long as you're full," he grins, planting a kiss on my cheek. 

"How was work?" I ask, leaning my head onto his shoulder. 

"Same old, same old," he sighs, putting his arm around my shoulders. 

"I think I'll go make some popcorn for us," I grin, getting up from the sofa. 

He pulls me back down from my wrist, making me fall back into his arms. 

"I'll make the popcorn, you chose a movie," he grins.

"Oh, come on! You take the fun out of everything," I pout, clicking the Netflix button on the remote. Just as fast as colour appears on the screen, it quickly disappears.

In fact, everything goes black.

"Oh, this isn't good," I mutter as all the lights go off. Tyler stands up from beside me and walks to the display windows, inspecting the other buildings.