Chapter 28. Mean Drunk

[28]

[28]

Sydney

"Wow, Sydney. You're such a mean drunk."

I pull the covers over my head. Tyler is speaking to someone on the phone. My head is killing me.

"How much did Tyler let you drink last night?"

Tyler. What happened last night? I remember the club. I remember the music, the dancing, my legs killing me, Tyler bringing me back to his place, having a wet dream...

Oh no, no, no, no, no.

I sit up quickly and ohmyfuckinggod my head is THROBBING. I close my eyes to shut out the painful light, and slowly, slowly sink back down into the bed.

I open my eyes again and regret it immediately. "I think I have the flu," I croak. I'm thirsty. My mouth is dry. Disgusting.

"You have a hangover, darling. You should have some water," Jason inquires from the other end of the room.

"Here," Tyler hands me a glass of water, and I have to stop myself from looking him in the eye because of my embarrassment.

"What happened last night?" I ask when I finish downing the glass as I've never seen water.

"You guys practically had sex on the dance floor and then I walked in on you guys here and you were claiming to be having a wet dream while trying to pull Tyler's pants off and you inquired maybe I should join so you could have your first threesome, you were a handful," Brandon chuckles.

"Brandon, you fucking idiot, you don't tell someone what they did when they were drunk while they're having a hangover," Tyler glares at Brandon.

Did I really...wait...it wasn't a dream.

OH MY GOD.

I tried jumping Tyler.

Holy shit.

"WHAT?"

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god," I repeat over and over, covering my face in embarrassment with my hands.

"Hey, it's alright," Tyler whispers soothingly, sitting down on the bed next to me.

"It's alright that I tried to force you to have sex with me?! Oh my god, I'm never drinking again, I'm such an idiot, I tried forcing a guy to have sex with me, I'm never getting over this, holy..."

"Jesus, shut up, you were drunk, it's my fault," Jason shuts me up.

"Why is it your fault?"

"I uh..." he scratches the back of his neck awkwardly, "I gave you way too much Fire Ball to drink."

"Oh my god," I cover my face with my hands, falling back into the pillow.

I scrunch my face up in pain, feeling my head pound harder and harder.