Epilogue

Third Person

Third Person

Three Years Later

A little girl walks down the aisle, splaying little petals on the floor, before spotting her father standing at the altar and running towards him in excitement. 

"Awws" come from the seated people when the little girl stands beside Tyler. He smiles down at his daughter, taking her tiny hand in his. 

"My little baby girl, all grown up," her father whispers to her as they stand behind the doors. "No matter what, you'll always be my little baby."

She fights back tears, her grip on her fathers' arm tightening. 

"Ladies and gentlemen, the moment has arrived. Would you please stand in honour of the bride," the minister says.

Wedding bells ring as a sweet melody plays in the air. Everyone stands up for the bride. 

A gush of joy fills Tyler's eyes once the white chapel doors open, revealing the breathtaking bride with her arm looped through her father's arm. 

'She's breathtaking.'

'Oh my God, she looks like an absolute goddess!'

'Who would've thought Tyler would get married?'

'Gerald, look! The bride is coming! Oh my god, she looks beautiful.'

A small smile creeps onto Sydney's lips as she hears the gasps and whispers as she walks down the aisle. 

In that moment as Tyler watched his beautiful bride walk down the aisle towards him, he knew that he made the right choice. 

He knows deep down that Sydney is the women for him. The only women for him. She has made him a changed man. Before her, his life was pointless. But she shows him how to care, how to love, and how to live life and be a better man, just for her. 

He feels his heart clench in joy when his lock with Sydney and his smile grows wider when his eyes trail down to her belly.

Their second child on the way. A boy. 

Not only has she given him a new meaning to life, but she's given him a family. A reason to be happy. 

And the happiest man too. 

A sob escapes the maid of honours lips. Samantha gazes at her best friend lovingly, a happy smile splayed on her lips. 

Justin and Michael who are standing beside Jason and Brandon on the men of honour's side, gaze at their best friend in happiness. 

Tyler fights back the lump in his throat, his vision almost blurry from the tears threatening to escape. He lets them roll down his cheek once Sydney and her father stop in front of him and he quickly wipes them away as her father hands him her hand.