Chapter 18. Lucie

[18]

[18]

Meredith (Third Person)

Some parties were good, some parties were just the same old shit.

Meredith sat on the countertop of the beer pong table, watching as two guys were battling it off with pong balls. She stared around in a bored attempt to find something interesting until her eye caught something. 

Tyler.

Oh, fucking Tyler, she thought dreamily.

She sighed, crossing her bare legs over each other, watching him, his every move, watching the way his lips twitched up when he laughed along with, Brandon at something Jason said. Every single thing he did was attractive to her. Imagine how attractive he would look with my legs around his head, she thought.  

Meredith bites her lip, bringing the solo cups toward them and tilting her head back, swallowing the remainder of the bitter liquid down her throat. Tyler leans against the table, eyeing the girl's who walked past him trying to get his attention, but he didn't seem fazed by them.

Jason had dragged Tyler to the party even after his several attempts not to come.

"Man, you need to get laid tonight," Brandon says from beside him as his eyes linger on a brunette who sent him a wink, her short skirt riding higher up with every step she took.

Tyler chuckled, taking a sip from the cup in his hand.

"What the hell is wrong with you, man? That's the fifth girl you ignored tonight," Jason screamed over the music, giving Tyler a friendly punch to the arm.

He shrugged. Saying that he was bored with the meaningless sex and flirting seemed very much pathetic. Alright, he didn't mind the sex, but everything gets boring once in a while.

"Weren't you the one that once said that eating the same shit every day gets boring when you almost blew up the cafeteria?" he replied, turning to Jason.

He wanted something different. His life was getting boring. A challenge dare he say it.

Brandon barked out a laugh from beside him, before taking a sip of his beer. Jason points ahead, almost choking on his drink.

Meredith smirks when she sees Tyler's eyes linger on her, taking in her appearance.

"She's hot," Jason mumbles, "knowing you, you'd get her into bed with the click of your fingers."

He isn't wrong, Tyler thought.

Meredith hops off the beer pong table, walking towards the three boys.

"Hey, Lucie," Tyler speaks up when Meredith stops next to them, reaching forward for another drink next to them. She turned to him.

She sent him a wink, before grabbing another cup and walking past them.

The FavourOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara