Author's Note & Copyright (MUST READ)

The Favour

The Favour. Copyright © 2020 by Nadia Attia. All rights reserved.

(Please, please, please! Hear me out. I know, I hate long author's notes too, but please, before starting my book, take a minute to read this author's note. I promise you won't hear from me again when you start the book, and yes, this is a long author's note, and I apologise, but the things I talk about here are really really important. Thank you!)

Hi, welcome aboard! I'm Nadia Attia, the author of this book, and I just want to take a moment to say; If you are reading this, I love you. No question about it. It's by default. I love you.

This book was started in 2017, rewritten in 2019 and published in 2020.

Firstly, since this is the first story that I've actually dedicated time to, I'm kinda super stoked to see how this book turns out. I would say, this isn't your average cliché teen story, because really, it's not.  It's far from that. So, I mean, you can read the book and find out yourself :)

Secondly, I have a zero-tolerance policy for comments that include disrespect to any person/s reading this book or in the book-whether racist, sexist, transphobic, homophobic or any disrespect to any person/s either gay or different. We support everyone in this Wattpad community, and if you disagree then please keep to yourself or leave.

And lastly, I thank each and every one of you who click on this book, I promise you, you will not regret it. I will not allow any part of this book to be used or adapted in any way or form whatsoever. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording or by any information storage and retrieval system without the written author, except for the use of brief quotations in a book review. This book is a work of fiction.

Names, characters, places and incidents either are products of the authors' imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to any persons, living or dead, events, locales are entirely coincidental. Any rude or hateful comments are not welcomed here, as the old saying goes, "If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all." Any hate comments will be deleted and I can easily block you. Now that that is out of the way, I hope you guys enjoy this book as much as I enjoyed writing it.

I thought writing was a piece of cake, and boy was I wrong. Writing a book is an incredibly amazing experience, but at times it can leave you wanting to pull your hair out of frustration. Writers' block is honestly the biggest bitch I've met, and sometimes you can write a lot of paragraphs and at the end, just want to delete everything and start everything all over. Writing a book is a long process that takes time, effort and patience. And being able to share this book with you guys honestly means a lot to me.

Also, from time to time, I will be putting a song at the top of each chapter. So that's either the song that I feel goes with the mood of the chapter or the song I was listening to while writing the chapter.

Also, the characters in my book are fictional. They aren't real, unless by some coincidence, a similar Sydney or Tyler or any other character, actually exists, that I don't know off. These characters are made up by my twelve-year-old self. I knew since I was in sixth grade that I wanted the main character in one of my future books had to be Sydney/Tyler.

SO, just because Sydney does something stupid, or Tyler does something illegal, doesn't mean I agree with their choices. So, if one of the characters in my book makes a dumb decision you don't like, or offends you, or you hate a certain character and they annoy the living chocolate out of you, please, don't attack me. Everyone's life is different, everyone makes different decisions. And you'll see that a lot of that in my book. Just because Tyler and Sydney are the main characters, doesn't mean the way this book is based is just completely about their lives. Every character I create and type out into my laptop have a back story and a life.  

❗️W A R N I N G❗️

This story will contain:

Adult language/Cussing/ mature language (you have been warned)/ in other words a shit ton of swearing

Dark humour

Mention of drugs, sexual relations and other matters

Scenes of violence

Heart-ach and tummy-aching laughter

Guys so hot you'll just simply swoon

Idiotic mistakes that'll make you face palm yourself

Characters with flaws

Mature/sexual content *wink wink*

If you're a child, please don't read this book, this book is a romance novel, and so, like any other romance novel or movie, it will have sex, and steamy scenes later on in the book. It will have swearing. And all of the above, I don't want to be the one to ruin your innocence, even though, considering you are already on Wattpad, I'm pretty sure your innocence is already ruined.

Readers discretion is advised

This book is written in the first person. The names at the beginning of every chapter indicate which character's point of view the chapter is in. (Eg; Sydney. Eg; Tyler)

Q U O T E

"Life's too short to give a flying fuck."