Chapter 10. Did you just spank me?

[10]

[10]

Sydney

Thankfully, Tyler finally started understanding the work, and I couldn't help but blow up a sigh of relief. It was already getting late and the sun was starting to set. Tyler and I are sitting on my bed, with books all over my bed and pens sprawled here and there, and of course, the glorious bowl of popcorn in the middle of it all.

"You know, this shit was actually fun," Tyler says leaning over to grab a handful of popcorn.

"Nope, I think maybe because you never understand the work in general, it's a foreign experience to you to finally understand it," I mock, tilting my head to the side.

"Oh, shut up, Miss Know-It-All," Tyler grins, before popping popcorn into his mouth.

And that's when it happens, my eyes dart down to his lips, as his tongue smoothly licks of the excess salt on his plump lips and as his lips move in a steady motion, chewing the-

Okay, I'm being disgusting. I swallow the saliva that has formed on my tongue, thinking back to how his pink lips felt like against mine.

'Before I can reply, my mouth is forced to take in a shaky breath when Tyler's lips go back to expertly working on my neck and then the side of my jaw and then finally my lips. I feel him smile against my lips; no doubt surprised by my total compliance.'

"Hey, uh, I need the bathroom, I'll be back," I leave the room in a hurry, not waiting for Tyler's reply. I just have to get out of there. When I finally get to the safety of my bathroom, I let out a sigh of relief. 

What is wrong with me? 

It's just a stupid kiss, it hardly means anything. The only reason Tyler even did it was to piss off Daniel. He did it because he can see how pathetic I looked watching as Daniel flirted shamelessly with a girl in plain sight. I'm just being a hormonal teenage girl. It's been a while since I'd gotten any male attention, so of course, Tyler got to my head.

It's nothing more than hormones and loneliness.

If I weren't emotionally unavailable (and unstable- let's be real) maybe I wouldn't have been as single as a joke. It's really rare for me to not hate the whole male species at this point.

Maybe it's finally time to spread my single lady wings and finally download Tinder. So, I could maybe...you know...

Get some.

I sound pathetic.

Well shit, I'm not even legal yet to even download the stupid app.

If you guys think pathetic Sydney was bad- get a load of hormonal Sydney.

PMS's finest.

After finally taking in another deep breath, I reach for the door handle and swing the door open.