Chapter 31. Broken Glass

[31]

[31]

Sydney

"Sydney."

"Sydney."

"Sydney!"

With a groan, I throw my arm over my face to try and get back the sleep I had.

"Sydney, wake up."

"Nooooo, I want to sleeeeep," I whine.

"You asked for this," and with that, my curtains are being jerked open and the sunlight hits my face almost blinding me.

"God damn it! What do you want?" I scream, sitting up quickly.

"Well, good morning to you too, sunshine. You certainly are a wonderful morning person."

"Tyler you need to stop sneaking into my room, one day you're going give me an actual heart attack," I groan, throwing my covers off of my body and groggily walking to my bathroom.

Tyler follows behind me like a lost puppy.

"Tyler, I need to shower."

"I don't mind having a second shower with you," he grins.

I lightly shove him out of the bathroom with a laugh and close the door.

After taking a shower, I go back to my room in a towel.

"Tyler, I need to change."

"Okay, and?"

Is he serious?

"I don't feel comfortable being naked in front of you, can you like, wait for me to get dressed?"

I don't give him a chance to answer; I'm already pushing him out of my room.

"By the way," he stops at the door frame, "I've already seen your breasts, and they were nice sugar tits."

~ ~ ~

"So, why did you date Meredith when you never liked her?" I ask once we're in the car.

"She was in love with me, I just thought she was hot," he shrugs, looking down at me for a brief moment before his eyes return back to the road.

"And when do you plan to settle down?"

I should shut my mouth; I don't know where these questions are coming from.

The car comes to a slow stop at a red light, and he turns to me with a raised eyebrow.

"I can settle down when I want to," he mutters.

"Tyler, you jump from girl to girl."

No way I stand a chance with him.

He tenses briefly before exhaling sharply, "Actually, there is this one girl I like," he clears his throat, turning back to the road when the light turns green.