Chapter 20. Calm Your Tits

[20]

[20]

Sydney

"My mom and dad are easy to fool," Tyler begins, setting his fork down and taking a sip of water from the glass in front of him.

"So, without a doubt, they will buy our act very easily. Then we have Nana and Papa Ritcher. My grandparents from my dad's side. They're quite the alcoholics. I'm not even going to bother telling you about the endless aunties, uncles and cousins I have, because, well..." he trails off.

"I don't remember half of them myself," he chuckles softly.

"Then we have my grandparents from the other side. They hate Meredith with everything they've got. They're quick to judge things, so if you could avoid them tomorrow night, you would do us both a favour."

"Okay," I nod, trying to collect in everything Tyler said.

"What do I wear?" I ask after a while once the waiter collects our empty plates.

"You don't have to worry about that. I'll have a dress picked up and sent to you tomorrow. I'm sure you don't have one of those," he grins.

"Hey!" I protest.

Our little feud is cut short when the waiter returns with the bill in his hand.

I fish in my pocket, taking out some notes to cover my food and I slide it over to Tyler. He takes it from me, placing his notes and my notes together in the bill book before handing it to the waiter.

"Keep the change for yourself," Tyler tells the waiter, who sends him a grateful smile and walks away.

By the time we hit the road, it's dark out.

"Did this make up for the shitty gym class?" Tyler asks, taking his hand off the gear and placing it on my thigh, giving it a tight squeeze, sending an electrical line to my groin.

"Keep your hands to yourself, boi," I warn, slapping his hand away.

He stops at a red light, throwing his head back, his laughter filling the car.

"You didn't answer my question," he says again with an amused grin, removing his foot from the brakes, speeding down the road.

"Yes, it did, thank you for taking me there, Tyler."

"Aw, it's a pleasure, princess." His hand once again, leaving the gear and placing itself on my thigh, this time, dangerously sliding higher and higher up my thigh.

"Tyler, I swear to God if you keep doing that, I'll castrate you!" I scream, smacking his hand away.

"I love messing with you, sweetheart," he laughs.

"Pervert," I mumble, stubbornly crossing my arms over my chest.

"A very handsome one," he grins.