Chapter 26. Drunk and Dirty Dancing

[26]

[26]

Meredith (Third Person)

One Year Ago

"Let's go to the guest room," Meredith whispers in Chase's ear, setting down what seems to be her fifth empty shot glass of Bloody Mary. She never drank beer at a party. That's totally not cool.

Her mouth is burning from the Bloody Mary's, obviously from the fire sauce in it, and it had her buzzing to do things to Chase.

Chase stands up, his face glimmering in the low lights of the party.

They stumble drunkenly up the stairs, almost tripping over one another in the process. Bloody Mary's wasn't the only thing they had drunk.

With Chase battling off his issues, and Meredith having her usual daddy issues, the troubled pair thought it would be a great idea to get drunk together.

Meredith is depending on Chase to keep her upright, but when he took the wrong step and almost fell back after wobbling, it seemed he is equally as drunk as she is.

Not waiting to get to the room, Meredith pushes Chase against the hallway wall once they get upstairs, planting her lips against his. They were warm. Making her realise his mouth was equally burning from the Blood Mary's.

Meredith smiles in satisfaction when her hand lands on a door while fumbling to get Chase's shirt. She pushes the door open, giggling in excitement as she pulls Chase inside with her.

"What the fuck?!"

The first sentence that comes out of anyone's mouth when they see something shocking.

In this case, the shocker to Meredith was seeing two guys making out in the middle of the bed that's in the room.

Seeing two guys kissing isn't what's shocking, it's seeing who they were.

God damn it, it's that creepy dude who's always hanging out with Sydney, Meredith thought to herself, trying to figure out his name.

Jase...Jack?

Justin.

Ah, Justin. Meredith smiles to herself.

"What's the meaning of this, Justin?"

Justin opens his mouth to speak, but presses his lips together in frustration.

"Oh my god! No one knows this, do they?!" Meredith squeals.

"Oh my god! The quiet kid is gay!"

Justin clenched his fists to his side, contemplating the consequences of punching Meredith.

"Shut up!"

"He speaks!" Meredith giggles.

She's drunk. Justin notes, blowing out a relieved breath.