Chapter 25. Midget

[25]

[25]

Sydney

"Where were you?" Tyler whispers into my ear as I plop down next to him.

Hearing your cousin fuck your ex.

"I was using the loo," I answer.

Should I tell him? No, I shouldn't. But maybe he should know, it is his cousin after all. I decide against it.

"Can you drop me off?" I ask him, feeling my head pound harder with every beat of the annoying music.

"Yeah, sure, I was going to leave anyway."

Once I get home, my body is aching. I throw my heels at the corner of my room, never wanting to see them again, before falling into my bed, not even bothering to change or remove my make-up.

I lay in my bed, my head twirling with thoughts.

Like how I heard Chase and Meredith having sex in the stall next to mine. Or Chase himself. I didn't see him at Tyler's family event. Upon meeting him, I didn't think he was capable of all of what Tyler told me, but hearing him play tango in Meredith's yoo ha seemed to prove me wrong. I never liked cheaters. There's no justification when it comes to cheating. Surely, you'd have enough control to control yourself from sleeping with someone whilst they're in a relationship?

My thoughts went on, but it isn't until I keep turning until I find a comfortable position and finally, I drift off to sleep.

My annoying ring tone pulls me out of my deep slumber.

What now?! I mentally groan as I reach out for my phone, half asleep.

Stupid people, what time is it? I look at my alarm clock and see it's two in the morning. Ugh, really?

"What?" I groan into the phone, more than irritated at the person on the other end.

"Oh hey, princess. Good morning to you too!" Tyler's cheerful voice comes from the other end of the phone.

"Tyler?" I mumble sitting up while rubbing my eyes. "What the hell, why are you calling me at this time?"

"Oh, I just wanted to know what you're doing," Tyler explains himself.

"I'm planning to overthrow the American government. Trump has been in control for too long now, don't ya think? What about you, darling?" I ask, sarcastically.

"I'm watching a movie and there's this person on my mind and it's seriously freaking me out so I thought I'd give you a call, sweetheart."

What am I going to do with you Tyler?

~ ~ ~

"Sweetheart, if you don't wake up, I'm going to have to kiss you," I hear someone whisper in my ear.