Chapter 5. Cheating Girlfriends

[5]

[5]

Tyler

I should really stop throwing parties on a school night.

"Come on, wake up," I whisper in Meredith's ear, and she leans into my chest more.

"Five more minutes," she groans.

I start kissing down her jaw and she giggles, pushing me off. She stands up, still naked from last night, and starts picking up pieces of her clothing. She slips them on one by one, and it doesn't take her much time, because, really, all she was wearing was her knickers and her dress.

With slow movements, she pulls on her dress, arching her back.

"Keep teasing me like that, and you won't have any clothes left."

"Bye, baby," she leans down and pecks my lips, putting her hand on my chest.

I groan, "Go before I pull you into this bed."

She giggles before leaving my room.

Yeah, we're pretty fucking disgusting.

~ ~ ~

"Tyler, for once, can you shut up just for one minute while I finish explaining your homework?"

I stop mid-sentence and look up at Mr Wilson who's glaring at me with narrowed eyes.

"Sure," I smirk.

I look down at my phone for the time.

12:49.

He sighs and sets the textbook in his hand back on his desk before turning around and explaining the words he scribbled onto the board.

12:50 my phone's time blinks at me as I pick up my phone.

He did say 'just one minute.'

"As I was saying, Josh, I-"

"Tyler! For Christ's sake, shut up!" Mr Wilson screams out in frustration, abruptly turning around from his board to face me.

"Sir, with all due respect, you did say that I should shut up for just one minute," I say, leaning back and earning myself a couple of stares and amused giggles.

"Tyler, get out of my class," Mr Wilson glares at me.

"Thank fuck, I was waiting for that," I exasperate, abruptly standing up from my chair and grabbing my backpack.

Everyone stares at me as I walk down the rows of tables in front of me.

"Have a nice day, Mr Wilson," I wink at him before walking out.

"What the hell are you laughing at?" I hear him shout at a student.

I shake my head with amusement before turning down the hallways and making my way to the exit door.

It's only the second day of school but I've honestly had fucking enough of today.

My car's headlights flash twice as I click the open lock on my car key.

A content smirk makes its way on my face as I pull out of the school parking lot. I whistle along with the tune of the song playing, my hand delicately turning the steering wheel as I drive into the road of my house.

A frown etches onto my face when I spot Chase's car on my lawn.

"What's he doing here?" I whisper to myself as I park my car next to his.

Chase is my cousin; he lives in France but he often flies out here and comes to our house.

I slowly close the front door, dropping my keys into the bowl next to the door.

"Oh my God!" a girls' voice bounces off the walls.

"What the fuck?" I murmur, making my way slowly up to my room.

My door is slightly ajar, and I hear my bed creaking.

You've got to be fucking kidding me.

Why does everyone want to have sex in my room? Seriously, there's a guest room for a reason.

Only Chase would do this.

"Get outta here, you filthy fucks," I groan, walking into my room, throwing my bag onto the floor. "How many times do I have to tell you not to-" 

Wait a minute.

I narrow my eyes at the manicured hand on Chase's back. I only know one person with cheetah printed pink nails.

"Tyler!" she shrieks sitting up.

Meredith tries pulling the sheets up to her chest to cover herself while Chase scrambles around trying to put on his clothes.

"Tyler, I swear it's not what it looks like!"

"Yeah fucking right, you guys were just dancing salsa around in my bed with him in you. You know what? Get out, I honestly don't have time for this."

"Tyler baby, don't be mad, it's not-"

"Don't be mad? Are you serious? What, you expect me to be happy and jump in with you two and have a threesome? I said, get the fuck out."

"Aren't you supposed to be in school?" Chase turns to me.

"Aren't you supposed to be in fucking France? Get out!"

"Tyler, I-"

"Get out! What part of 'get out' don't you understand? GET. THE. FUCK. OUT!"

They both scramble around, trying to grab their clothes. I lean down, picking up one of her heels and throwing them out of my door down the corridor.

Once they're out, I slam my door shut and pull my sheets off and throw them on the floor. This is exactly why not dating was peaceful. I can sleep with whoever I want, whenever I fucking want. No strings attached. This is exactly what I was expecting from dating. I'll feed Meredith a taste of her own medicine. 

She'll regret ever getting involved with me.

~ ~ ~

Please don't forget to vote and comment!⭐️❤️

~Nadia