A Fight On Christmas..

Song of the Chapter... Speechless by Dan + Shay 

<3 <3 <3 <3 Peter <3 <3 <3 <3

On our flight back to the compound, we all agreed to hide the engagement from the men and see how long it takes them to find out. We weren't in a rush to get back and the quinjet was on cruise mode, with Aunt Tasha close to the front just in case. At some point in the flight, I made my way to my fiance and sat down beside her. She laid her head on my shoulder and I smiled, turning my head a little to kiss her temple. I wrapped my arm around her waist and held her to me, while she moved closer.

"You tired, M?" She gave a weak nod and buried her face in my chest, causing me to lightly chuckle. I laid back and pulled her on top of me, grabbing the blanket from on top of the couch. I wrapped it around her and my arms lay around her waist. Her head was on my chest and I could hear her heart slowing down, breaths becoming even. A smile stayed on my lips as my eyes drooped closed and I drifted to sleep with blissful dreams of my soon to be wife. 

When I woke up, MJ was still sleeping on me and her hair was in my face. She must've moved up more at some point because her head was now on my shoulder and her face was facing the crook of my neck. I glanced to the side and saw all 4 females looking at us and taking pictures. I blushed and noticed we weren't flying anymore and it was dark out. I looked over at my fiance as I pulled back a bit and sighed in happiness, my heart fluttering at the memories from yesterday. I leaned in and pressed my lips softly to her forehead, squeezing her hips lightly.

"Future Mrs. Parker, we've arrived at the compound." I whispered as I leaned my forehead against hers and her eyes fluttered open, a smile making its way to her face as her vision cleared. She looked past me and hid her face in my neck, face as red as her sweater. I chuckled and smirked as an idea came to mind. It's wayy too cold for her with just that sweater, she needs to be bundled up, and what better way than-

"Peter, what are you- ah!" MJ screamed as I swiftly got to my feet with her in my arms and Aunt Tasha nodded, as I silently asked her to carry the bags. I ran to our designated room we share when staying here and shut the door, laying my fiance on the bed. She got off the bed as I jogged backward once releasing her and I chuckled when she glared at me.

"We're not married yet, Parker. Don't-" I cut her off as I shortened the distance and pulled her to me, smashing my lips to hers. She stayed stubborn for a few moments before she loosened up and began to kiss back. I smiled into the kiss and pulled back to look at her. I brushed the hair out of my fiance's eyes and caressed her cheek, my other arm wrapped around her waist.

"I'm not letting you go that easily, Jones." I smirked as she rolled her eyes and I poked her side, causing her to squeal. She tried to push me away and I pulled her closer as she squirmed. In the distance, I could hear a bell signaling the stroke of midnight and I smiled, staring into her eyes. "Merry Christmas, future Mrs. Parker."

"Merry Christmas, my love." MJ whispered as we shared a passionate kiss.

■■■■ Time Skip Because Clint Was Caught Trying To Open Gifts At 2am ■■■■

&&& MJ &&&&

I opened my eyes to see my amazing boyfriend underneath me and light breaths were leaving his mouth as he slept. His arms were around my waist and I smiled, pecking his lips lightly. I slid out of his arms and slipped off to the kitchen, on my way to get some coffee. I walked the hallway that led to the living room and raised an eyebrow. Clint was tied up with wrapping paper and ribbon, asleep on the floor. I shook my head and continued to the kitchen to grab a mug of coffee. As I entered the kitchen, Natasha was sitting at the island and sipping coffee, blade twirling in her hand as she looked at me.