A Blinded Rage In The Woods...

Song of the Chapter is.... Brother By Kodaline!

There was nowhere he could go and no one he could stay with. It wasn't long before the team would come to find him and as he arrived on the outskirts of town, he sat on a tall tree branch. His view overlooked the "countryside" of New York and he had just now realized how far he had swung. He just wanted to get away from his problems and clear his mind. He knew how everyone perceived him and wanted to change their minds. Except, how does he do that without making himself completely vulnerable? All Peter knew how to do was to protect his younger brother and bottle everything up.

It was never easy for the spider to express his true feelings and he always feared the worst. Throughout the years, he found it easier to disregard how he felt and focus on the people he deeply cared for. Up until now, the doe eyed teen always considered others feelings before his own and maybe that was why he felt so betrayed. In all truth, apart of him missed his younger brother and wanted to go back to right his wrongs. Peter wanted nothing more than to go home and apologize for acting the way he's been. However, the bigger part of him despised Harley and wanted absolutely nothing to do with him.

"Is your arm okay?" Peter was so lost in his thoughts, he didn't notice anyone coming near him and the teen almost fell from the tree when the voice spoke up. Turning his attention to where the sound came from, his eyes met with a familiar mask and a frown tugged at the spider's lips.

"What are you doing here? Come to-"

"I've come to check on you and continue the conversation from before. This time no one is here to interrupt and if it comes down to it, I'll even let you take whatever jab at me if you still desire to do so. However, I will not leave here until we resolve this and the same goes for you." His arms were crossed and the two stared at each other for several minutes in silence.

"How do I know you didn't-"

"They don't even know I'm here. I threw them off your trail and told them I was going MJ's-" As soon as her name left his lips, it was as if a switch went off in Peter and the older teen clenched his fists.

"I didn't need you to do that! I could've kept them off my trail myself!" Peter exclaimed, jumping into a standing position on his resting branch and almost losing his balance. Harley tapped his watch and the suit retreated into the small device.

"Well, I figured our conversation would be better if we didn't have to keep running and throwing them-"

"Who said I wanted to have this conversation at all?!" His blood was boiling and he had to hold himself back. He's never been violent, but with all of his pent up emotions and the feeling of being trapped bubbling inside him, he could barely contain his rage. "Why is it I can't have five fuckin minutes alone without you or someone else bothering me?!"

"You were the one who came to my room and started to go off on me. You were the one who turned away from everyone for the past two months and haven't given anyone a single clue to why you were keeping your distance." With each word, a more pointed tone took over his attitude and the young teen hesitantly dared to push further with his next words. "So don't go blaming me for the problems that aren't even being addressed! Stop holding everything in and tell me what's going on! I can't know why you're mad otherwise! I don't have powers like you and I sure a hell do not have a mind reading ability!"

"How can you still act like you don't know what you did?!" Peter exclaimed, losing balance and falling to the ground. His younger brother leaped forward to help, but the doe eyed teen flipped to land gracefully on the ground and a glare was sent to the younger teen. "I told you, I don't need help... Especially from you!"