Why'd You Leave Me?!

⚠️⚠️⚠️ Possible Trigger Warning ⚠️ ⚠️⚠️

"Peter, have you been up all night again?" May questioned as Peter dragged himself to the kitchen and sat at the table.
"I'm fine, May." Peter muttered as he tried to get past her, but she stood in front of him and crossed her arms.
"Uh-uh, you have to take your medicine, young man." She shook her head and Peter looked down, clenching his fist. He hated taking them, they didn't help. 
Every flashback, every nightmare, every break down. It was something that nothing- no one could fix. Everywhere the teen goes, he sees his adopted dad and he doesn't know how to deal with it. His heart ached, body begging for rest and his mind was always racing. 
Being brought back after five years and having Tony hug him tightly as the billionaire whispered "hold me", only for Tony to make the sacrifice play. Then the whole field trip and Beck bullshit, Peter hadn't gotten rest since. He had stupidly trusted Beck and he tried to take over the world after leaving him to die. Maybe Tony was right, maybe the teen wasn't ready to be a hero. That, however, didn't stop the doe eyed Cinnabon from taking down criminals and saving people. 
"Peter!" The teen jumped as his aunt yelled his name and he looked up as he slightly shook. "I'm sorry, sweetie. Here, take these-"
"They won't help." Peter said coldly as he slid past her and she grabbed his wrist as she turned.
"Peter, you haven't given them a chance-" Peter snatched his wrist from her hold and tried to stop his hand from shaking, hiding his hands from his aunt.
"They can't help, May. They never will. Nothing can." Peter whispered as he walked to the door and put his hood up. He shut the door and May sat down on a chair, head in hands. She didn't know what to do.
She wanted to help her nephew, wanted to get the old him back and go back to how it used to be. She's taken him to several therapists and each one prescribed another pill for him to take. Peter was currently supposed to be on about 8 pills for his depression, anxiety, insomnia, and PTSD. 
They were supposed to make him feel better, but May watched as he fell further day after day. Every time he couldn't save someone Peter fell further off the ledge. May feared if something- someone doesn't help her nephew soon, he'd fall to the point of no going back.

¥¥¥¥ I Started Work Monday ¥¥¥¥

"Hey, Peter! The premiere of the new Star Wars movie comes out this weekend and-" Peter froze and quickly rubbed the back of his neck, trying to think of an excuse.
"Sorry, dude. I, uh, have to go with May to a.. funeral." Peter cringed and Ned gave a sympathetic smile.
"I get it, bro. Just call me if you need me." Ned patted Peter's shoulder and left the teen alone at the lunch table. 
Peter put his head on his arms that were laying on the table and a small tear began to fall. Peter quickly wiped his eyes unnoticed and pulled the strings of his sweater tighter. He could hear conversations loudly, but the heartbeats around him were louder and he couldn't think straight. He could feel his breathing pick up and stood quickly, slightly stumbling over the bench.
He ran to the door and burst out of them, heading out of the school. He ran to the bleachers on the football field and quickly hid. He tried to regain his breathing, but more tears filled his eyes as he saw a spray painted portrait of the billionaire on the back of the football shed. He shook his head and tears down faster.
"Hey boys, lookie who we have here." Peter heard the blonde's voice clear as day and no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't calm down. He was shaking aggressively and Flash kept advancing with his goons towards the curly haired spider.
"What's wrong, Penis? That afraid of us?" Peter couldn't hear straight and he shook his head. He watched the scene play out, just as it had over a hundred times and he watched Tony against the debri. His tears came out faster and his shaking became more rapid.
"No!" Peter exclaimed and Flash tensed, glaring at the teen. The four goodies smiled maniacally and Flash cracked his knuckles.
"You're gonna wish you never said that." 

□□□□ At This Point, Flash Is Just Asking For A Brutal Death □□□□

"Peter, is that- oh my gosh, Peter! What happened to-"
"Nothing, Aunt May." Peter cut his aunt off with a shrug and she moved closer, causing Peter to back up. She stopped and frowned, a hurt look crossing her face.
"Sweetie, please let me take a look at-" Peter pushed passed his aunt and walked to his room. 
Peter looked in the mirror and cringed. His hair was in disarray, his right eye was swollen with a hint of purple and his face had scattered bruises and gashes. Blood was running down his face and his clothes looked ragged. He took off his shirt and sighed when he saw giant bruises covering most of his abdomen and chest. 
"Peter, I got called into work. I'll be home later, call me if you need me. Dinner is in the fridge, please eat! Love you!" May called out as Peter got ready to take a shower and he heard the door open, then shut. 
The doe eyed teen turned the water off and water droplets dripped from his hair to the tub, along with a few tears. He looked at his shaking hands and clenched his fingers into a fist. He grabbed a towel and shakily wiped his body dry. He wiped his eyes and looked in the slightly fogged mirror.
Red, tired eyes stared back and Peter gripped the sides of the sink. He hated how he looked, how he felt. He hated himself. The doe eyed teen threw random clothes on and threw his towel to the side. He grabbed his suit and got ready to go on patrol.