Achoo!

Stay focused on the opponent in front of you. Keep your eyes locked on the target and envision all of their weak points. Go for their main weakness and use it against them.

I swiftly knocked Aunt Tasha on her back and just as she was getting up, I held the dagger against her throat. She smirked and attempted to reverse the position we were in, but failed.

I smirked and flipped her over by grabbing her hand that was on the blade. Just as I had her on the ground, Wanda attacked me and I grinned. I dodged her attack and got into a fighting position. The two females looked at each other with a shrug and turned back to me with a smirk on both faces.

"You've gotten pretty good fighting me, ребенок паук." Aunt Tasha spoke and Wanda finished for her.

"However, can you beat the two of us at once?" The two came at me and I dodged their attacks, giving them a smirk. I did a few back flips as we fought and landed in a graceful position on the mat after dodging several of their attacks. They looked at me as they slightly panted after a while of us fighting and I grinned, moving a hand in a come at me motion.

"Is that all you two have?" I asked cockily and they smirked, their breaths becoming even. They came at me once more and after a few more backflips I smirked to myself. Time to return the attacks. I dodged a bit more and sent a few of my own jabs at the two. I stabbed the back of Wanda's legs with my hands and landed a few blows on Aunt Tasha's shoulders. I pinned Wanda to the floor and Aunt Tasha aimed an attack on me. I rolled off Wanda and managed to get away from our aunt. I tackled aunt Tasha and flipped Wanda over my shoulder. She landed across from our aunt and I held her arms together while continuing to pin our aunt.

"Alright, alright.. you win ребенок паук." Aunt Tasha admitted and I got off her while letting go of Wanda's wrists. She rubbed her wrists and I frowned, walking over to her.

"Are you okay?" Uncle Clint would kill me if I hurt his daughter.

"Yea, just held my wrist a bit-" I dodged an incoming arrow and groaned.

"Uncle Clint, I didn't-"

"Are you okay, Wanda? Do I need to-" Uncle Clint was cut off by Wanda giggling and she put her hand on his shoulder.

"I'm okay, dad." Okay, so this might seem weird; Wanda calling Uncle Clint dad, but after Sokovia Clint adopted Wanda. Uncle Clint felt guilty about her brother's death and once he found out she was pretty much alone in the world at the age of 16, he adopted her. The two became close as Wanda found out Pietro sacrificed his life for Uncle Clint and Wanda wanted to be close to the person her brother sacrificed himself for.

"Stark, you're lucky this time." Uncle Clint glared at me as he left the training room and Wanda chuckled.

"Sorry, Pete."

"Good job, Spider. You managed to hold your own against your cousin and I." Aunt Tasha smiled as she rubbed my head and I grinned. We walked to the bench where mom was sitting and I smiled at her.

"Hello sweetie, great job on the mat." She praised and I blushed.

"You-you saw us?" I stuttered and she laughed as she nodded.

"I did indeed. I've never seen someone last that long against the two, your father only lasted 5 minutes against your aunt."

♧♧♧♧ Somewhere Fuckin Else In The Tower ♧♧♧♧♧

"Achoo!"

"Bless you, boss."

"Why are people always talking about me? You know what, don't answer that. I mean, how could they not talk about- achoo!!"

₩₩₩ Back To The Adorable Mother-Son-Aunt-Cousin Moment ₩₩₩₩₩

"Really? He only lasted 5 minutes?" I questioned as I took a sip of my water and mom giggled, nodding her head. I smiled and sat down on the bench, looking down at my phone. I smiled brightly when I saw I had a message from MJ.

"Sooo, who's MJ?" Aunt Tasha asked, causing me to look up and I blushed as I lowered my phone.

"O-oh, MJ? She's just a friend." I muttered as I sighed and mom raised an eyebrow.

"Peter, you can tell us. We're not like you father and uncles." Mom tried to persuade and I looked off to the side.

"I'm telling the truth, we're just friends."

"But you want to be more." Aunt Tasha stated instead of asking and Wanda smiled widely.

"So, tell us about her. The woman who's captured my cousin's golden heart has got to be someone special." Wanda questioned as she sat next to me and put her hand on my shoulder. I smiled as a picture of MJ appeared in my head and I sighed.

"She's absolutely amazing. She's unlike the other girls and she doesn't care that I'm Spiderman or Tony Stark's son-"

"You told her you're a Stark and that you're Spiderman?" Mom asked incredulously and I blushed deep red at the realization of what I said.

"Actually, no... She sort of figured it out.." I laughed nervously and Aunt Tasha hid a smirk.

"So a smart girl, huh?" Aunt Tasha muttered and I shook my head.

"Beyond that, Aunt Tasha. She's the most fierce, most selfless girl I know. She fights for equal rights and she sees you three as goddesses. I've wanted to ask her out, but I'm scared of losing my friendship with her. What if she doesn't feel the same way?" I sighed for the billionth time today and looked to the floor in sadness.

"Peter, anyone who doesn't feel the same way about you would be insane. How about you ask MJ to join you on Easter? I'll keep your father on a leash." Mom asked as she rubbed my back and I looked up at her through my curly hair that fell in my face.

"What if she says no?" I asked and all three gave me a smile.

"You'll never know-"

"If you don't ask."

"It's a leap of faith, Peter." Wanda, Aunt Tasha and mom took turns talking and I smiled slightly.

"You're all right." I picked up my phone and quickly sent a text, before looking at my aunt and cousin. "Wanna go again?" I smirked and the two shared a smirk, before nodding.

                                                          Word Count: 1,093

Okay so, this idea was given to me by someone who didn't want shout out, but I still wanted to say thank you if they read it. As you all know or may have forgotten, Easter is on Sunday and I thought I would do a one shot for it. Part 2? Please vote and comment your opinions.