You Gotta Stay Awake.. Please..

Song of the Chapter is.... Lose My Mind by James Arthur Ft.Josh Franceschi

It was eight at night when shit hit the fan and the teens witnessed an almost defeat for their family. As if there wasn't already enough going on, their home was now under attack and the spider was in no shape to fight. The initial explosion shocked everyone as some of the team had finally made their way downstairs and the upper building came crashing to the lower floors. Due to Harley being the closest to him, Bucky grabbed his youngest nephew in protection and shielded the teen from any other harm. Meanwhile, the spider was alone by the glass wall as the chaos rained down and unfortunately, his weakened body was pinned below a humongous piece of ceiling. Tony and Natasha were trapped in the elevator as the explosion went off while they were descending the floors and now, the metal box was at the bottom of the compound. Bruce, however, transformed into Hulk and as the building continued to fall, the green giant let out a ferocious yell and caused more of the building to fall, crushing his older nephew even more. Used to not letting his cries go heard, Peter kept his pain as quiet as he could and attempted to lift the weight on him, his struggles becoming useless when Hulk caused the damage to the building to worsen. Another blast sent more rubble to crumble and the billionaire was freed along with the Widow. They took a look around the chaos and saw the aftermath of destruction, unsettled dust covering the scene. Assuming the teens were being protected by Bucky and Bruce, the two began searching for the cause.

As the rest of the team arose from the debri of the building around them, a fight broke out among the Avengers and an army of criminals who had gathered. Enemies from each of the adults were there and holding smugs while the villains watched the Avenger's home base become absolutely decimated when multiple explosions went off almost simultaneously. There was no telling how many enemies they were really up against as most were hiding behind the trees surrounding the hideout and there were already far too many out in the battlefield as a distraction. Eventually, Bucky got up as the eruptions stopped going off and he quickly checked on his youngest nephew, making sure he wasn't harmed throughout all of this. Harley was almost entirely unscathed with minor scratches and bruises from harmful fragments that managed to make it's way past the winter soldier who tried his hardest to be a protector. With the increasing chaos, everyone was far too preoccupied to notice anything other than the villains and the spider's absence went unnoticed by everyone, including his younger brother. .

"Wha-" Harley was cut off as he was pushed out of the way and narrowly dodged an oncoming enemy, Bucky barely taking his eye off the newcomer.

"Harley, get out of here." The winter soldier spoke only loud enough for the young teen to hear as soon as he stood protectively in front of him and sent an assailant flying a great distance. Tapping the 'watch' on his wrist, the youngest's suit began generating around his body and just as it finished forming, Harley watched his uncle get shot at with a laser. Despite wanting to help Bucky, the teen dodged an incoming blow and took off deep into the woods. He needed to find some distance and stay low.

The 14 year old maintained as much of a gap as he could while running from his home turned battlefield and made sure he wasn't going to be lost at the same time. He wanted to stay to help his family, but the suit he had was never made for fighting and he was the cause. Don't get it wrong, he knows hand-to-hand combat and can take down men ten times his size, but he doesn't like violence. Fighting wasn't anything the young teen wanted to do and he decided very young that he wanted to help people instead. He knew he could never be like his brother or father with his suit, but it was a collaboration of the two brother's genius and there were plenty of protective procedures installed for occasions such as this. Once far enough, the young teen fell to his knees panting and gasping for air as his lungs burned. He had to keep looking over his shoulder and unlike his brother, he couldn't shoot webs so he was exhausted. Looking around, his brain finally clicked and his heart dropped like quick cement.