A Spiderman Kiss..

Peter woke up groggily and looked at the time with a groan. It was only two in the morning, but he was starving and he took a few minutes before standing. He walked to the kitchen by climbing on the ceiling for reasons unknown and climbed to the fridge. He opened the door and shot a web at the milk. He then climbed to a cabinet and grabbed some cereal. Just as he crawled to the cabinet with the bowls, he heard footsteps in the near distance and froze.

"Friday, lights on." Tony's voice filled the kitchen and he walked to the fridge, not spotting the teen. The spider held in his breath and Tony sighed. "No one told me there's no milk."

"Here you go, dad." Peter couldn't help himself and Tony jumped back, one hand over his heart.

"Peter, you're gonna- have you looked in the mirror yet?" Tony asked with a raised eyebrow and Peter frowned.

"No, I- are the ears gone?!" Peter felt the top of his head and frowned. "They're- they're still there."

"Well, kid. I do have one thing to tell you, they aren't cat ears anymore." Tony offered good news and Peter's frown deepened.

"If they're not cat ears, what are they?"

"Dog ears and a tail.."

♡♡♡ Tony Whispering Hold Me To A Kid He Hadn't Know Too Long Really Speaks On The Person He Is ♡♡♡

"Okay, so let me see if I got this right. Instead of you being a cat, you're a dog?" Clint asked as everyone gathered in the living room upon their Peter senses letting them know he was upset. All of them have it, they can sense when the teen is upset.

"Do you have dog urges?" Natasha asked with a raised eyebrow and Peter frowned.

"I-I don't know." Peter muttered and Natasha nodded, pulling out her phone in secrecy. Now surely the spy is texting someone important, right? Well, she is.. However, Peter might not appreciate it. Loki showed up and looked around.

"It didn't work?" Loki asked as he saw his nephew and Peter shook his head, eyes darted to the floor.

"You better find a way to reverse this, Loki." Tony glared in the gods direction and pulled his son close to him. Tony scratched Peter behind his ear and Peter's tail wagged quickly. His foot kicked out as his eyes closed and he lightly moved his head.

"How does Peter make an adorable cat and dog?! He's dangerous." Wanda exclaimed and Peter blushed, moving away from his father.

"Wanna watch a movie and drink hot cocoa, Pete?" Bucky asked and Peter looked to him with wide innocent eyes.

"Can we watch Star Wars- The Empire Strikes Back?" Peter asked with an actual puppy dog face, ears back and tail between his legs.

"Of-of course-"

"I'll join!"

"I can't sleep, so I will too." Everyone went around saying they'll join and Peter's tail wiggled really fast. Bucky made the hot chocolate and everyone got comfy. The movie started, everyone had drinks and were scattered all over the living room. Pepper was away on business, so Peter and his father lay together on the love seat. Vision and Wanda took up another couch. While everyone else paired up and slept together. Bucky and Steve, Bruce and Natasha, Clint and a random teddy bear(don't ask) and Sam with Redwing.

♤♤♤ Did Pepper And Tony Get Married During The Blip, Or Were They Waiting For Peter.. ♤♤♤♤

"Loser, I'm here!" MJ called out as she walked into the building and Peter ran out to her, tail wagging behind him. He hugged the teen and MJ was shocked.

"MJ!" Peter yelled happily and licked her face, before pulling away. His eyes widened and he ran to a corner.

"Wh-why?" MJ asked as Natasha walked out from the shadows and smirked.

"Peter's now a spider-dog, so he just gave you kisses." MJ blushed and Natasha chuckled. "You two are so obviously in love with each other, it's painful." Natasha shook her head and left the teens alone. Michelle walked over to the teen on the ceiling and saw him freaking out.

"Why did I do that? Now she's gonna think I'm weird and I'm pretty sure-"

"Loser?" The teen looked at the voice and sighed.

"I'm sorr-"

"Don't-don't be. I-I like you too." MJ blushed and Peter stood on the ceiling, hanging in front of MJ.

"Really?" Peter questioned and MJ gave a small smile, looking around awkwardly. Peter grinned and leaned down(for once) and kissed the girl in front of him.

"Hey, Pete- oh, uh, am I interrupting something?" Loki interrupted and the teens separated, Peter falling off the wall in surprise. The spider-dog looked up at his uncle and jumped up, tail wagging.

"Did you find it?" Peter asked in hope and Loki smiled.

"I believe I have." Peter took the vial and smiled, turning to MJ while taking off the lid.

"Would you like to go on a date when I'm..back to normal?" Peter asked and MJ giggled.

"Since when have you ever been normal?" MJ asked and Peter pouted. "But of course." Peter grinned and the liquid went down his throat smoothly. Loki caught Peter once again and carried the teen to his room, laying him on his bed. The next day, Peter woke up normally, but at times; the team would mess with him and trigger some dormant urges of a cat or dog.

                                                            Word Count: 920

I am so sorry it's short! I didn't know what else to add or how to end it. Please don't be mad. Please vote and comment your opinions.