Where Are The Missing Teens??

Song of the Chapter is... Broken by Jonah Kagen!

The compound was a mess and almost everything was trashed. After Hulk took out Steve, Tony, and Wanda, the others attempted and failed to calm the green guy down. Sam was down with broken ribs, Natasha was out of widow bites and had a nosebleed from the giant pushing her with a little bit of pressure so as to not severely injure the females of the team. Clint was where he usually is, except this time not by choice and though he was now out cold. The archer managed to climb into the actual vents after he got thrown at the ceiling and the darkness took over shortly after. Once the havoc was over, the only person left standing was Bucky and he just looked around at the others. His hands rose to show he conceded as the eyes of the furious monster turned to him and Hulk grunted. Unlike the others, Bucky didn't think it was right to try and blame his nephews without more information. Same as Bruce/Hulk, the winter soldier was mainly concerned for the two teens and as the giant walked (Stomped) closer to the one armed man, the soldier spoke up.

"Wait, I want to help you find them... Let me help find Harley and Spidey..." The Hulk's steps came to a halt and he lowered to the same height so they were eye level. A few seconds passed before the giant let out a grunt and straightened, still keeping his eyes on the small man before him.

"You don't blame Spidey and Harley?" His gruff voice asked, sounding calm for the first time since taking over today and the soldier shook his head.

"Of course not." Hulk seemed to evaluate Bucky a few seconds longer, then turned around and headed towards the elevator. "Do you know where they are?"

"Tiny man shut up."

The white wolf decided to remain mute for the time being and followed the green monster who was enraged at the metal contraption. Hulk knew he couldn't take the elevator due to the weight limit and was upset that he had to switch with Bruce. With a building shaking, glass shattering yell and a confused look from the man behind him. The green pigment receded as well as the height and gradually, more of the scientist's body returned to normal dimensions. Holding up his now humongous pants, the smaller male got in the elevator and Bucky followed, still not opening his mouth. Once the doors shut, the scientist felt his shoulder droop as he felt drained and a sigh escaped his lips. Hulk was sure the teens would be where the two men were now headed and that brought a sense of comfort, compared to the over abundant amount of distress he felt before the big guy took over. Turning to the quiet soldier who was in the farthest corner of the elevator, Bruce raised an eyebrow and decided to speak his mind as the metal contraption descended to the bottom floor.

"Why aren't you asking questions? The big guy is gone and being in this metal box, he can't exactly come out." The words came out a lot more gruffer than expected and the man in question raised an eyebrow.

"Excluding the spider's chest injury, I don't have any." Short and to the point as the elevator came to a stop and the men got off. Bruce led the way, not checking to see if the other man was behind him and the doctor ran to the designated place. As soon as the containment cell for Hulk came into view, both men couldn't believe their eyes.

^^^^^ Watching Murder Docs As I Write This, So Sorry For Any Slip Ups With The Spelling... I Have Severe ADHD So I May Either Skip Or Spell Wrong, Or Start Typing The Words Being Spoken In The Documentary.. ^^^^^

The rest of the team were bandaging themselves and still trying to process what the hell happened. One minute they were talking, the next the giant green monster was out and attacking everyone. When everyone awoke (he knocked everyone out, cause Hulk said fuck them), they noticed the monster was gone and Wanda being the least hurt, grabbed first aid supplies for the others. Most of them had gashes, bruises, cuts, scrapes and even some broken bones. Overall, Hulk fucked them up and though they were lucky enough to survive his rage, he made sure to do some decent damage. Tony was the first to finish getting fixed up and he looked around the room. Shockingly, the destruction was pretty minimal compared to other times and the billionaire sighed. He didn't know what got into him, but he knew every word Bruce spoke was true and he felt as though daggers pierced his heart. He couldn't blame anyone and the amount of remorse was dreadful.