Hamilton..

Warning before you read.... I skipped a lot of songs, but I hopefully left some good ones. Also, you will get annoyed, sad, confused, worried, concerned, feel your non-existent heart crumble- I might be getting carried away.. Deep breaths... Um, This one-shot is a rollercoaster and ya'll may hate me. It's okay, I expect it. But fair warning, once you start.. You won't be able to stop. Now that that is out of the way, please enjoy and heed the warning.

Song of the Chapter... Alexander Hamilton (Obviously) by Lin-Manuel Miranda and Hamilton Broadway Cast!

As I'm sure everyone has read the title, you may be asking yourself why the heck Hamilton is the title? Is this a joke? Is it another high school musical? See what I did there? I made three one-shots that were high school musicals and one that mentioned the movie 'Highschool Musical 2'. Okay, I'm sorry, you don't open my book to hear about me. You want to read about Peter Parker and the Avengers. You want some Irondad/spiderson fluff and some Uncle/Aunt Avenger mood. You want to read why the title is Hamilton. Well, it all goes to our lovable brown haired teen volunteering at homeless shelters every Thanksgiving and visiting the Children's hospital every December since he was 5 years old. His Uncle Ben would take him and even after his Uncle died, he carried on the traditions. When he met his mentor, he would hide the 'charity' work on the side so he wouldn't make a big fuss about it.

Until the 5th year of knowing the teen. At this point, Tony had basically adopted the Spider Kid he met at the age of 12 (Made up, remember?) and he was growing weary of why the teen would go missing for long periods of time. Sometimes he wouldn't even come home until two days later and he would look worn out. Spiderman hasn't been in the news lately, well as far as Tony knew, and the billionaire was slightly concerned. If he wasn't Spiderman, what was he doing? This led to Tony following his kid down the streets of New York and straight to the Homeless Shelter on Thanksgiving Day, the day Peter was meant to spend with his family at the compound. Even Aunt May was there, baking the turkey and talking to Pepper. Tony watched as Peter put on a hairnet and began to pass out food.

The billionaire was at the shelter for over an hour and he watched as his son talked to several of the people in rags. Peter was laughing and associating with everyone around him and Tony remained hidden, focused on not getting caught. He could hear his son out of earshot and strained his ears to focus on the conversation. It seemed as though everyone was interested in what the Spider had to say and no one made a sound as Peter looked around with a grin.

"Okay, what song do you wanna hear today? I can only do one, then I gotta go. But if I have time tonight-"

"Sing one of your musical notes and be on your way, sweetie. Don't worry about us, we're just lucky you came on this day-"

"Of course, Ms. Mary. I was happy to help out, spending time with all of you is worth passing out food. I just wish I could've-"

"You've done enough, young man. Now get on with the song, I believe you have some kids waiting on your arrival." Mary smiled and Peter grinned, nodding. Tony's eyebrows creased in confusion and before he could think further, he heard his son sing.

"I've learned to slam on the brake

Before I even turn the key

Before I make the mistake

Before I lead with the worst of me

Give them no reason to stare

No slipping up if you slip away

So I got nothing to share

No, I got nothing to say

Step out, step out of the sun