The Greatest Showman Twist..

"You got the part, Mr. Parker." Mr. Witz announced as he clapped and Peter smiled.
"Great job, Pete!" Harry exclaimed as he slapped his hand on the teen's shoulder and Peter grinned.
"It was no biggie, to be honest. Besides, I wasn't that good.." Harry shook his head and chuckled."
"This is the third lead role you've gotten since Freshman year. Not that good my ass." Peter blushed and shook his head.
"Let's just go. My dad will start suspecting something if I'm any later." Peter swung his bag over his shoulder and started to walk, causing Harry to jog to catch up.
"Are you gonna invite them this time?" Harry asked and Peter uncomfortably shifted the bag on his shoulder.
"I don't think so..." Peter sighed and Harry sighed as well.
"C'mon Pete, you should invite them. They would love to-"
"Make fun of me? Embarrass me? Change their minds about me? No thanks, Harry." Peter said as he stopped short and Harry followed, giving him a concerned look.
"Pete-"
"I gotta go, I'll call you later." Peter excused as he left Harry by himself and the teen frowned as he looked down.
"Yea, talk to you later, I guess.."

♤♤♤♤ Deadpool: I Have Complete Control Because The Author Fell Into Depression Over The YouTuber Who Died.. 😱 ♤♤♤♤

"Dad, I'm home!" Peter yelled as he threw his bag on the couch and walked to the kitchen. Bruce walked into the kitchen along with Tony and Peter turned to the two.
"Hey kid, why are you home so late?" The billionaire asked with an eyebrow raised and Peter tried to keep cool, before answering.
"I was hanging out with Harry and talking about going to Horizon high." Peter excused and Tony nodded.
"Have you talked to Max?" Bruce cut in and Peter smiled, relaxing more.
"Yea, I talked to Uncle Max. He said he'd be happy to have me, but I don't want to go until next year." Peter explained and Tony got suspicious.
"Why next year? You're at the top of your classes and has that kid... trash, stopped bothering you?" Tony asked his son and Peter rolled his eyes.
"His name is Flash, dad and yes, he stopped bothering me. Since I've started tutoring him, he's been looking out for me when the others mess with me." Peter explained as he looked through the fridge once more and frowned.
"You still haven't-"
"What happened to May's cherry pie she made for me?!" Peter exclaimed as he scanned the shelves of the fridge and didn't see it.
A rattle in the vents caused Peter to frown and he grabbed an arrow off the table, throwing it perfectly next to the noise in the vents as he heard a panicked squeak. The man came out of the vents and the culprit stood in front of the teen with a pinkish red residue on his face.
"You could've-"
"You ate Aunt May's pie!" Peter exclaimed as he clenched his fist and Katniss backed away.
Usually, Peter was sweet and forgiving. However, his aunt left for vacation a few days earlier and left her famous pie for Peter while she was gone. She was going to be gone for a few weeks and she didn't want her nephew to miss her too much, seeing as May hasn't left Peter since he was born. Now the pie was gone and Peter was angry.
"I can't believe you did that." Peter gritted out as he stormed past the adults and walked to his room, locking the door. He put his suit on and left out the window, going on patrol.
"Karen?" Peter asked as he landed on a building and sat on the edge, keeping watch of the city.
"Hello, Peter." The AI responded and the teen sighed. "Is something wrong, Peter?"
"It's just, I'm in a play.. A musical actually."
"Are you not happy with the role you were given?" The AI asked and Peter shook his head, smiling.
"No, I'm actually a lead role." Peter grinned and blushed, then frowned. "I'm just scared."
"I think you'll do great, Peter." The AI encouraged and Peter smiled happily.
"Thanks, Kare-"
"Robbery in progress." Karen announced as she cut Peter off and returned to her original AI self.
Peter sighed and jumped off the building he was sitting on, swinging into action. He took down the criminals easily and webbed them up, leaving a note for the cops. He swung from building to building and stopped a few more criminals.
Before Peter knew it, the time was 12am and he went home, knowing he had rehearsals first thing in the morning before school started. He also had rehearsals after school and he was excited, since this was his favorite musical (Deadpool; Though the Author is currently depressed, she wanted to make the musical his favorite since it's her favorite.).