Just an update on my life and something else....

Hiya, as some of you may know, my life has been kinda hellish cause my mom ended up in the hospital and has been fighting for her life (maybe you didn't know that much, but now you do 🙃). Just wanted to say she's a lot better now, but not out of the clear in the long run. Besides wanting to update y'all on my life, I also wanted to say I will be ending the book... It's been fun and I enjoyed writing for y'all, but..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Alright, I lied. However, if that managed to grab your attention then please hold back on feeling annoyed by the overly used lie and please hear me out.

So, I've been thinking of a really, really risky one shot that goes into detail on certain things and like of course I would put a trigger warning and such, but I wanted to make sure it would be alright with y'all.

It would mainly go a bit in depth on SH and I don't want to upset anyone, nor cause any other problems. As some of the other stuff written in the pages of this book, it would be my personal experience projected onto the character that would portray the feelings involved. Others may feel differently or find the whole ordeal to be distasteful, but the best way to write is from experience and one's current emotion, otherwise the writing wouldn't live up to the author's potential.

However, please comment if this isn't something you'd like to read. I would completely understand and at the end of the day, you're all the ones who are reading my work so I want my writing to appeal to you all.