#6- PLEASE

Song of the Chapter... I Wouldn't Mind by He Is We

"Peter, I can't do this anymore! It's suffocating!" MJ yelled at the man who's the hero known as Spider Man and the curly haired man frowned.

"M, I-"

"Just get out.." MJ whispered and Peter nodded, walking to the door. As he passed her, she stopped him and held out her engagement ring, face towards the floor. Peter held it tightly and left in a hurry, suit engulfing him as he ran out the door. He headed to the cabin to talk to someone he hadn't seen in a long time and couldn't hide his tears.

"Peter?" She asked with concern and Peter smiled, mask coming off.

"Uh, hi, Ms. Pepper-" Peter was cut off as the red head pulled him into a hug and he tensed. She pulled back and that's when she noticed his tears.

"What happened-"

"Mommy, I- Peter!" An eleven year old threw herself at the older gentleman and Peter smiled softly, trying to mask his sadness.

"How's my favorite girl?" Morgan pulled back with a smile so wide, her eyes were closed and when she opened them her smile dropped.

"What happened?" The little Stark asked with a frown and the hero sighed. "Did you get hurt again on a mission?" Just because Peter hasn't visited the tower in 6 years, doesn't mean he hasn't kept in contact with the two Starks. He promised Morgan after her father died that he'd always have her back and wouldn't leave her.

"Uh, no. I'm okay, Morg. I just... I lost my fiancé.." Peter tried his hardest to keep his tears in, eyes landing on a picture of Tony and wondering what he would say. Pepper led Peter to a chair in the living room and Morgan climbed on his lap, hugging him tightly as silent tears fell from his eyes. The redhead came back to the room with two cups of tea and a cup of chocolate milk for Morgan. She handed a cup to the older man and Morgan refused her milk, still hugging Peter as she hoped to make him feel better.

"What happened between you and Michelle?" Pepper asked cautiously and Peter let out a deep breath, causing Morgan to instinctively loosen her grip.

"We got into a disagreement because she said I was being reckless. She told me I was putting myself into too much danger and I needed to stop or she'd leave. I.. I didn't want to lose her, but I can't give up Spider Man.. My suit... It's a part of me." A small gasp was released from Pepper as she nearly dropped her cup and Peter looked up concerned. "Are you okay-"

"I-I'm fine, you just... Remind me of him.." Pepper sighed softly, a sad smile on her face and memories flashing in her eyes.

"Could you.. Could you tell me a story about it..?" Peter asked hesitantly, eyes full of remorse after he saw the tear in Pepper's left eye. "I'm sorr-"

"Is it a story about daddy?" Morgan asked, pulling back from her unofficial brother and eyes sparkling in wonder. "Can you tell it, mommy?" Pepper smiled sadly and nodded, watching as Morgan laid back on her older brother.

"Well, as you know, Tony-"

"Dad." Morgan corrected, causing both adults to raise eyebrows. "Peter was dad's son and you should call him dad." Morgan said stubbornly and Peter wrapped his arms around the child, pulling her into his chest.

"Sorry, your father-" Pepper paused as she saw Peter smile at the correction and the redhead mentally awed, "and I have had the same conversation before with different wording of course."

@@@@@@ Flashback Because We Going Back To Iron Man 3 @@@@@@@@

"I had a quick bite. I didn't know if you were comin' home or if you were having drinks with Aldrich Killian." Tony snarky replied, turning to the blonde and the Mark 42 suit turned its face toward her, as if to look at her accusingly. Pepper's jaw dropped and she turned her head in surprise to look at the suit.